• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

(Katrina): U.S. receives aid offers from around the world

:dunno:

The way I read it...before you started to spin the thread off topic..(to Obama somehow)...people like you were being bashed...Not America.:2 cents:

Oh I spun the thread off topic. I guess you didn't read the other posts where the topic of discussion tilted to world wars and America's involvement in them.

When someone from another country makes the usual and predictable statements about America and it's bully tactics, it stands to reason that after all the hoopla surrounding Obama and the love he received from our European friends, that his name would come up. Especially since he was supposed to make the world love us again.

How's that working out by the way?

Katrina was a few years ago...so...how is this relevant now?

Relevant because the question of aid to others for catastrophes has somehow come up. So it is noteworthy if it's the case that we asked for and received aid for ours....no?:cool:

Oh I spun the thread off topic. I guess you didn't read the other posts where the topic of discussion tilted to world wars and America's involvement in them.

When someone from another country makes the usual and predictable statements about America and it's bully tactics, it stands to reason that after all the hoopla surrounding Obama and the love he received from our European friends, that his name would come up. Especially since he was supposed to make the world love us again.

I said people like you...which true to form you eagerly enjoined the battle.;)

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=4056850&postcount=2

Katrina was a few years ago...so...how is this relevant now?

Relevant because the question of aid to others for catastrophes has somehow come up. So it is noteworthy if it's the case that we asked for and received aid for ours....no?:cool:

I said people like you (she responded to first)...which true to form you eagerly enjoined the battle.;)

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=4056850&postcount=2

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Well, we haven't invaded anybody this week in the name of democracy, freedom, mom & apple pie... or WMD's. So, not bad. Not bad. :D

Of course we didn't fight both world wars on our own. But in both WWI and WWII we fought in the European theater when we absolutely did not have to.

I am glad we did, but we could have declined. We were compelled to fight in the Pacific theater of course.

The US had no choice but to go to war with Germany in WWll. The US did not declared war on Germany first. Hitler declared war on the US after Pearl Harbor leaving absolutely no choice but to join the war.

The US had no choice but to go to war with Germany in WWll. The US did not declared war on Germany first. Hitler declared war on the US after Pearl Harbor leaving absolutely no choice but to join the war.

A declaration of war is meaningless if the declaring party cannot enact it. No reasonable or sustained attack could have been mounted against the US mainland. We DID NOT have to enter into military action in Europe.

A declaration of war is meaningless if the declaring party cannot enact it. No reasonable or sustained attack could have been mounted against the US mainland. We DID NOT have to enter into military action in Europe.

Not quite. Germany was attacking our airplanes and ships at sea When a country declares war on another country it can't just be ignored. BTW Germany developed plans to invade the US. It may not have worked but should we ignore a country that has planes to invade us? When has a declaration of war been ignored and nothing came of it?

Not quite. Germany was attacking our airplanes and ships at sea When a country declares war on another country it can't just be ignored. BTW Germany developed plans to invade the US. It may not have worked but should we ignore a country that has planes to invade us? When has a declaration of war been ignored and nothing came of it?

Had it not been for Pearl Harbor there would have been no declaration of war by Hitler. Only after he knew we would respond to Japan's attack did he cowardly declare war on the US. Thinking we would be weakened on two fronts.

Again, had Pearl Harbor not happened, we could have easily defended the US from our homeland. No matter what Hitler would have done, and believe me, he wouldn't have attacked.

Of course you are flat wrong as is becoming increasingly the case. The Japanese joined Germany and Italy in 1940 and had been effectively fighting 1 of 3 fronts for the Axis powers. When Japan attacked us we were officially at war with the Axis powers (all it's members).

The whole purpose of The Tripartite pact was to set in place the terms that any country at war with one was at war with all three.

Again, just patently wrong on the facts.

But does Namreg love us yet?

So tell us when the mission of the US to get Namreg to love us was launched? I don't recall that as part of Obama's agenda.:tongue:

I personally did offer my "personal aid" to IRS, USA by writing a cheque. But it was returned to me.

I was told to give money directly to the National Debt Fund or buy US Treasury Bills.

So we all can give $1,000.00 to Uncle Sam by buying US Treasury Bills.

Of course you are flat wrong as is becoming increasingly the case. The Japanese joined Germany and Italy in 1940 and had been effectively fighting 1 of 3 fronts for the Axis powers. When Japan attacked us we were officially at war with the Axis powers (all it's members).

The whole purpose of The Tripartite pact was to set in place the terms that any country at war with one was at war with all three.

Again, just patently wrong on the facts.

So tell us when the mission of the US to get Namreg to love us was launched? I don't recall that as part of Obama's agenda.:tongue:

Quite frankly you are a cotdam idiot.

The US was not officially at war with anyone until we were attacked at Pearl Harbor. We are talking officially at war. Not covert operations, not military advisers or monetary support. Boots on the ground and amo loaded kind of war. But then again, you have already established a few weeks ago that war is not something you know a great deal about.

Quite frankly you are a cotdam idiot.

The US was not officially at war with anyone until we were attacked at Pearl Harbor. We are talking officially at war. Not covert operations, not military advisers or monetary support. Boots on the ground and amo loaded kind of war. But then again, you have already established a few weeks ago that war is not something you know a great deal about.

I suppose we can try this s l o w e r.....

I said this;

When Japan attacked us we were officially at war with the Axis powers (all it's members).

You responded with this;

The US was not officially at war with anyone until we were attacked at Pearl Harbor.

Where is the daylight between those two statements genius?

Aside from that you obviously have less than zero understanding of what the Axis powers' strategy was....If tiny island nation Japan (I guess you still think Germany wouldn't) was attacking us in the pacific and Germany and Italy were in the process of bringing our allies to their knees in Europe, The Soviets vowing self determination (we're all for ourselves in this)...I suppose we could have waited until we were completely encircled before we decided to do something. But I suspect we might not be speaking English today.

The Axis powers wanted to take over the fucking world together and divide it amongst themselves. You don't know that by now???

I suppose we can try this s l o w e r.....

I said this;

You responded with this;

Where is the daylight between those two statements genius?

Aside from that you obviously have less than zero understanding of what the Axis powers' strategy was....If tiny island nation Japan (I guess you still think Germany wouldn't) was attacking us in the pacific and Germany and Italy were in the process of bringing our allies to their knees in Europe, The Soviets vowing self determination (we're all for ourselves in this)...I suppose we could have waited until we were completely encircled before we decided to do something. But I suspect we might not be speaking English today.

The Axis powers wanted to take over the fucking world together and divide it amongst themselves. You don't know that by now???

As much as you try and cover your ass on this and as much as you want to equate agreements as officially being involved in a war, it just doesn't fly. You said officially which we were not. We probably would have been involved without the attack on Pearl Harbor, but there is nothing to indicate that we absolutely would have been.

I will stand corrected on the time line when Hitler and Mussolini declared war on the US, but I don't see you calling out the poster that made that misstatement first.

It's also funny that you are happy that the US didn't wait until we were "encircled" yet you are probably one of those that think Iran wants nuclear weapons to detonate in the desert during a Ramadan celebration.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
^ Gentlemen, gentlemen, stop the fighting.

The only thing that matters is that we won. :tongue:

B/C you are lost...so much so you're making shit up now...

I'll let others decide between the 2 posts if you have a clue or not. We had no option in going to war with the Axis powers because we were attacked by them. Just because the Japanese were the particular wing that threw the first punch at us doesn't mitigate the fact that it was part of their strategy to take over the world. But keep back tracking you might get to the point where you're at 1940 and you can see for yourself.

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=4057892&postcount=35

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=4057942&postcount=36

^ Gentlemen, gentlemen, stop the fighting.

The only thing that matters is that we won. :tongue:

If you're following along PT2 you'll see it's really not a fight. B/C just has the facts against him.