• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kate's Playground / Kates Playground

I must admit,while I do think that Kate is hot as hell,I would really like to see a clear unabstructed veiw of that "hoof".I just want to see how bad it is that she (and the photographer)have to go out of their way to hide it in every picture.I've caught small glimpses of it with her shoe of,but not a full picture.
By the way,It's just pure curiousity,nothing more.

I must admit,while I do think that Kate is hot as hell,I would really like to see a clear unabstructed veiw of that "hoof".I just want to see how bad it is that she (and the photographer)have to go out of their way to hide it in every picture.I've caught small glimpses of it with her shoe of,but not a full picture.

well she is somewhat deformed so obviously they hide it. they dont "go out of their way to hide it", they just hide it because it doesn't turn anyone on and their goal is to make your horny.
well, i guess some people get turned on by her hoof, but they're a minority.
personally, i would cum on her hoof if she let me.

ive got a few of her videos. im gonna upload them for you people to see because im such a nice guy:1orglaugh
infact i might create a new thread to post them

nah just post em here so we could see em, most of us are subscribed to the thread and never check for new threads

ive got a few of her videos. im gonna upload them for you people to see because im such a nice guy:1orglaugh
infact i might create a new thread to post them
You are not allowed to post videos that you have uploaded to a hosting site. Please read the board rules here:
http://board.freeones.com/announcement.php?f=4

DO NOT use the Freeones Message Board to trade or share content. If we find members doing this, we might skip a warning and start banning immediately.

Also read this thread about videos:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=110632

Enjoy...:nanner:
EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
She changed the look of her website....I'm not liking it....it looks too unorganized...

hey dude... tits and puss is tits and puss... beggars cant be choosers.:dunno:

Oh and i dont think my link is working right.. it was kate in a sexy lil school girl outfit.. Some great lip shots of her toe to! haha i feel like a perv... oh well.. im 21 years old so this chick is right in my age group...so its not to creepy. Also i dated a chick that look sorta kinda like kate.. ill see if i can get some pics up of her if anyone wants to see just message me;).

anyways.. heres hoping this link works on a second try..edit.. scratch that... link doesnt seem to be working.. plus i dont think it will work for some of you dial up users.. (takes way to long)

let me see if i cant just post some pics on here..

edit scratch it... link is taking way to long to load.. sorry dudes..
but heres a nice pic i found.. pretty gnarly..

EDIT <-- Complaints about virus/redirection/etc

yo kate. if your a freeones reader... you gotta it goin on :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: