• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kate's Playground / Kates Playground

j0e

Banned
OMFG! RULES RULES RULES. Didn't break and yet got them removed. Okay then, do it the retarded way...

EDIT - This is not a picture posting forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG! RULES RULES RULES. Didn't break and yet got them removed. Okay then, do it the retarded way...
Let's take a look at the rules:
http://board.freeones.com/announcement.php?f=4
Gallery links:

You can not post more than 5 Gallery URL’s in one thread per c24hrs. In the case that a user does post more, a moderator will edit the post.

You can NOT post consecutive posts with gallery links.

If the moderator team finds out that people are posting more, we will edit the post, consider a ban for the user. In the case of sponsor hosted galleries we will notify the sponsor.
That applies to whatever links you may post. A rule that you violated.

7. DO NOT use the Freeones Message Board to trade or share content. If we find members doing this, we might skip a warning and start banning immediately.

8. This is NOT a Picture Posting Forum. The Posting of full sets is NOT allowed.
As you can see, this is not a forum for you to post uploaded pictures that appear to come from a member's section of another site. Please link to the sites that legally host these pictures you want others to see, instead of uploading them from your computer.

j0e

Banned
What if I have the pictures saved and they're not in a gallery somewhere. they're hosted one by one on my image hosting?

If this isn't a picture posting forum then why is damn near everything considered picture posting and removed. Except for posting links

Why are some of the rules stupid, like the 5 in one day rule. So if you have six from somewhere, you have to wait 24 hours?

I'll just repost the same ol bullshit everyone else does, over and over, and over to avoid any conflict from now on. I don't want to be the one who brings new shit, different, shit, better shit to this forum (and then gets banned from it) by any means.

Picture posting applies to when you upload a bunch of pictures to a hosting site and then post the links or the actual pictures here. The problem is that you can be posting pictures that are meant exclusively for paying member's of that particular site.

Uploading a picture to a site like imagevenue can be allowed, but it should be done very sparingly and not paysite content. If you have pictures that aren't found on a gallery site, then they are likely either old pictures, or they have been obtained through filesharing. The latter is how I look at pictures posted in this thread, that can't be found on free galleries.

As for the rules, they are as they are and not up for debate. People may not like them, but we do expect all members to follow them.

j0e

Banned
Everything I post can be found of free sites. Like I posted a link to girlsarenice.com but that was removed. It's a free site. It has whole sets. Why is a site like that removed? It's free, but I can't post a link to the galleries from it, so I save some random pics, upload em and post em from a allowed site.

Everything I post can be found of free sites. Like I posted a link to girlsarenice.com but that was removed. It's a free site. It has whole sets. Why is a site like that removed? It's free, but I can't post a link to the galleries from it, so I save some random pics, upload em and post em from a allowed site.
It may be free to access that site, but if it's stolen content then that's a problem. Filesharing may be free, but that doesn't mean that we allow it.
Use some common sense when posting here, and just link to sites that legally host gallery samples.