• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katerina Hovorkova / Kelly Norton

great girl, found a gal that i didn't know:
http://www.************/cgi-bin/tm3...ls.com/tgps/new-tgp-2k-ababe/kelly-norton.htm

darkman

Retired Moderator

Attachments

• katerinahhd829-1_052.jpg
    katerinahhd829-1_052.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 2,301
To all Katerina fans: how did you find out about Katerina?
Me: I have a very bizarre but TRUE story, most of you probably won't believe me, but this actually happened:

It all started about one and a half year ago. I met this Dutch girl in a game, Live for Speed (LFS). Her name was Jennifer. I am also Dutch, so after a few times I've seen her there, I asked if I could add her to my MSN list. She said yes, so I did.

Her display pictures was this:
http://www.goldenteen.com/sexyeligibles/01/pic01.jpg
But only the face, not the whole picture.
I thought: "this can't be possible, how could such a beautiful girl be playing a race game? I am being fooled."
So I asked her (I copy from my MSN logfiles, I always save them):
[20:39:48] :[(8) Jan-Wi: als jij dat bent op die foto: ziet er goed uit ;)
[20:39:58] Jennifer: ja tuurlijk ben ik da
Translation:
Me: If that is you in that picture, you sure look nice ;)
Jennifer: Yes, of course that's me.

Or, to put it in other words: the mindgames started. I really began to like her, she was a nice girl and all. But after a couple of months, she told me she was falling in love with me. Of course I was shocked. "A beautiful girl like this, in love with ME?"
After a couple of weeks, I asked her if she wanted to meet me in person, go on a date with me. And then the bull**** started.
She started telling all these excuses, "she wasn't ready for a commitment" and "she would like to be single for a while".
Yeah, right! But meanwhile, she was sending me more and more revealing pictures of "her". And after a while, even some nude pictures!
I asked her "are you a model or something?", and her response to that was: "no, my ex boyfriend took those pictures of me."
Around that time, my trust in her began to decrease. But there was this huge contradiction. A friend of her was also becoming a friend of me. I also knew him from the same game. And he had met her in real life! So I kept saying to myself "if he has seen her in real life, then I guess it must be true."
And a few months later, it happened. I don't remember which site it was, but in one of the banners, I saw "Jennifer's" picture. "OMG, this can't be true!"
I clicked on it, and there it was: a gallery of our beloved Katerina! "What the hell? She looks exactly like Jennifer? OMG, this is the same person!"

So that's how I found about Katerina. I really liked the pictures but a little part inside of me died, because this Dutch person had deceived me for months, and even told me she was in love with me!
Of course, I confronted Jennifer with my discovery. And STILL she refused to admit that she was a big fake. She came up with excuses. She even told me: "I've had some money problems in the past. So that's why I did those nude photoshoots. I'm not proud of it, but it happened."
Of course I was fed up with her bull**** so I told her "if you can PROVE to me that this is really you, prove it. Untill then, I'll just delete you from my MSN list!"
So I did. And I've NEVER heard from her ever since... What a surprise ;)

Probably the most insane story you've ever heard, but (sadly) this truly happened...
So there you have it.
This may have been a bad experience for me, but it also left me with 1 very positive thing: I discovered one of the most beautiful girls in the world: Katerina Hovorkova :)
So it wasn't a total loss ;)