• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katerina Hovorkova / Kelly Norton

for sure she has quit...it has been more than 6 months that she has not done anything new

Kelly Norton

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hi everybody :)

I am really sorry that I haven't written anything for a long time, I am just too busy with my work. I am very happy to see that you didn't forget me and it is really nice to see all my fans together :)

Regarding the message from Arch Evil, I am really sorry to hear what happend to you with Jeniffer. I have read the story and it is really sad when somebody is abusing photos of other people. But it happens all the time. Actually I can prove to you that I am not fake Katerina ;-) And it is really me! I am sending you a big hug and a kiss! Also I wish you to find a right girl for you, maybe not so beautiful as I am but still! :)

Regarding my "model retirement" I didn't quite but at this moment I persue most of my time to my "civil" job and to my private life ;)
At the meantime I am preparing myself on a business trip, in one week I am leaving to Phoenix together with my colleague for a couple of days.
After that I will spend two unbeliavable weeks on holidays! :)

What to say more?! I hope I will have some time to visit this forum tomorrow and answer on your further questions! OR see you in another 6 months :) LOL

Cheers!

Hello Katerina,

Happy Holiday :D A bit of what you fancy does you good. Might I ask a question? What's your "civil" Job?

In Love :iloveyou:

Michael

Katerina I have seen you in the movie ( listed on p.9) and now in this one: "Run With Fear"

rwf-01.jpg

I think your fans should see you more in these movies. You are NOT ONLY pretty but also very talented actress. These guys are dumb if they are not bringing you back :(

My fellow posters look at Katerina here and :helpme: me convince her :

http://www.boundheat.com/new/run_with_fear/movie_preview.html :helpme: :helpme:

Happy to see u here again!
I was thinking that, maybe it's possible to clone u in some underground laboratory in a unknown place, cause i think maybe there is people workin on it. So it will be hundreds of Katerina's in the world, one for each fan XD ... Everybody has his own Kat!!
I a were asked i think she is probably the most atractive body i have seen (maybe i have to travel more). I always liked girls from Swedish, Poland, Hungary, Russia, coz most of them are tall, blondes and have blue eyes, and they have so deep voice.... Well, i feel pretty ridiculous writing in here between strangers with eyes so open just to see the Beauty, but i suppose it's what everyone seeks in the end.
While writing this i have been thinking in some for ask to Katerina but really it's sad to do it in that way. I prefer to have the person near, so near that i can smell its breathing.

I've searched the whole night do find some picture sets of katerina.
damn she's hot!
Did somebody save the denisvision pics? links are broken :(

Greetz :wave:

I've searched the whole night do find some picture sets of katerina.
damn she's hot!
Did somebody save the denisvision pics? links are broken :(

Greetz :wave:

ehm im mean, have somebody free links with this pics ^^
didn't read the rulez at my first post :o
btw, in which movies she played?

Unfortunately, I have not seen any video of those pics nor have I ever found any decent videos on the net of Katerina. The pics that you have posted and the ones from denisvision.com are the only decent ones with her doing hardcore. I forgot, private.com has a decent hardcore if I remember correctly(Someone may be able to correct me if I'm wrong).