• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karlie Montana - Carleen, Carli Montana, Carlie, Hazel, Karlee Montana, Karli Montana, Karlie Montana, Karly Montana, Karlye Montana

And here is one scanned from a video, and i wonder if it is her or not.
I believe so because there are many identical physical details, like the shape of the teeths, the eyebrows, the nose, the checks curve, the distance between eyes and base of the hair and so on.

I'm asking that because, i think i have a video in my collection that may be a BJ from Karlie, but i don't want to post it if i'm not sure.

I made research on the web, but i'm unable to find this video back, it is dated from august 2008 on my PC, so it's difficult to do the disambiguation.

If you could provide with a photo where the beauty spots are not photoshop erased, maybe i could conclude.

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 770
And here is one scanned from a video, and i wonder if it is her or not.
I believe so because there are many identical physical details, like the shape of the teeths, the eyebrows, the nose, the checks curve, the distance between eyes and base of the hair and so on.

I'm asking that because, i think i have a video in my collection that may be a BJ from Karlie, but i don't want to post it if i'm not sure.

I made research on the web, but i'm unable to find this video back, it is dated from august 2008 on my PC, so it's difficult to do the disambiguation.

If you could provide with a photo where the beauty spots are not photoshop erased, maybe i could conclude.

That's Keira Knight, not Karlie. OK

That's Keira Knight, not Karlie. OK

Hey, that's why i was asking, because i was not sure regarding the quality of the video i had, and was having serious doubts since Karlie do only g/g material.

And this Keira Knight is a look-a-like in the short video i had and was unknown to me, does not seem very famous (her thread here has only 1 page, lol)

However, given your indications, i have now downloaded a HQ long version of the video, and it's definitely NOT Karlie.

Debate is closed, thanks for the quick answer :hatsoff:

Hey, that's why i was asking, because i was not sure regarding the quality of the video i had, and was having serious doubts since Karlie do only g/g material.

And this Keira Knight is a look-a-like in the short video i had and was unknown to me, does not seem very famous (her thread here has only 1 page, lol)

However, given your indications, i have now downloaded a HQ long version of the video, and it's definitely NOT Karlie.

Debate is closed, thanks for the quick answer :hatsoff:

No problem. It's just bad that I knew who that was so quickly.

hey you guys, im pretty sure i found a link to a hardcore video of her, should i post it?

i mean it could be a different girl but it looks like her

Alright, well my last inquiry was about a scene with Mandingo...well, eh, yeah that was a joke, but what about Stoya? That would be like girl girl scene of the year in my book. By the way what performers are you scheduled to work with, and which ones would you like to bang out in the future?

any updates to her site on the b/g front? its been 6 months since she mentioned it here, and her site still says its the only place to see hardcore videos of her, but I guess hardcore != b/g.

the updates part of the site hasn't changed since october, does she even update her site anymore?

Aye... but this should be the promised year ! Just lets hope we dont have to wait till december :D