• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karlie Montana - Carleen, Carli Montana, Carlie, Hazel, Karlee Montana, Karli Montana, Karlie Montana, Karly Montana, Karlye Montana

What the fuck happened to Karlie? She built the suspense very well and then dissapeared! From what i can tell there is no B/G stuff on her website yet and like alot of other people i'm sure, i have a job so i couldn't sit around at home at ten o'clock in the morning to see her live shows! (Australia) I even joined her site when she said "late August, early September" but nothing. Very dissapointing!

I think she had second thoughts to be honest. She's a chick with a real dynamic personality and she seems to change her mind quite a bit lol.

Well, I'm disappointed but what can ya do?

What the fuck happened to Karlie? She built the suspense very well and then dissapeared! From what i can tell there is no B/G stuff on her website yet and like alot of other people i'm sure, i have a job so i couldn't sit around at home at ten o'clock in the morning to see her live shows! (Australia) I even joined her site when she said "late August, early September" but nothing. Very dissapointing!

At this point, I'll be surprised to see any b/g from her.

I don't think we would be able to prove or verify it, but if this was all an act on her part to boost membership...:mad:

At this point, I'll be surprised to see any b/g from her.

I don't think we would be able to prove or verify it, but if this was all an act on her part to boost membership...:mad:

I doubt it. She hasn't updated her blog since September. You can view part of it on her site tour. when she was active here, she was updating it regularly.

I doubt it. She hasn't updated her blog since September. You can view part of it on her site tour. when she was active here, she was updating it regularly.

Maybe she is just so flat out shooting b/g stuf that she just doesn't have time.:love-smi:

Fair point.

But I still can't help feeling that we were deliberately misled. Perhaps I'm just a cynic. Nealie's post above might be correct, but I'm not holding my breath.