• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I don't know why you would photoshop them...but her nipples in the bunny and maid set are at least half the size of her nipples in all her other sets. Its pointless trying to deny that they were photoshopped because its extremely obvious.

I just ask that you stop doing it, because I think Karla's nipples are perfect without photoshopping. I don't think you should even photoshop out her scars from surgery. You can see the exact size of her nipples and the scars in all the unedited videos and they are awesome!!! Please stop editing her body.

Like I said we are not photoshopping them to be smaller :) She decided on her own to surgically make her nipples smaller (that is probably also why the color change in her nips). So that's why the newer sets, she has new nips because this is a recent change, and these are recent pics. You'll soon see the change in videos too. I honestly think she looks better than ever, and she is for sure getting hotter with every set. :D

bruball, I'll post some new pics soon :D

Why in God's Name would she purposely get a nipple reduction?! What's next, getting stars surgically attached to her nips? Or will she have her skin made into sand? Personally, with this new revelation, I've officially lost all interest in her new sets and will just have to revisit all her older ones where she looks fantastic. Am I alone here, or who else prefers Klassic Karla? I only wish they had a secret cache of nudes from her old photoshoots, taken only for future release. That would be awesome.

Why in God's Name would she purposely get a nipple reduction?! What's next, getting stars surgically attached to her nips? Or will she have her skin made into sand? Personally, with this new revelation, I've officially lost all interest in her new sets and will just have to revisit all her older ones where she looks fantastic. Am I alone here, or who else prefers Klassic Karla? I only wish they had a secret cache of nudes from her old photoshoots, taken only for future release. That would be awesome.

I'm still waiting for the videos with the new "look" to come out b4 I decide. If she really has had surgery to reduce the areolas, that really sucks. I'm still not 100% convinced that it's NOT photoshopped. Or maybe it's wishful thinking on my part. Not only do her nipples/areolas look "wrong", but her breasts now seem to have that "fake, overly round" look. I was always pretty sure she had breast enhancement surgery b4, but they still had a pretty natural fall/look to them. Even when she was laying on her back they looked right. This is ANOTHER perfect example of an INCREDIBLY HOT woman not being able to leave well enough alone. She just took a turn onto Pamela Anderson Ave. and we all know how well that's gone. Ugh! You always wonder though if she wan't/isn't pushed into these "enhancements" by her management/photographer. She should've had a poll on her website:

I'm thinking of getting my areolas/nipples reduced and colored purple. And having my breasts changed from almost perfect to "fake" looking. What do you guys think?

a. Yes, do it! Purple's my favorite color!
b. No!!!!!! You're effin fine just the way were are! Don't change a thing!

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'm still waiting for the videos with the new "look" to come out b4 I decide. If she really has had surgery to reduce the areolas, that really sucks. I'm still not 100% convinced that it's NOT photoshopped. Or maybe it's wishful thinking on my part. Not only do her nipples/areolas look "wrong", but her breasts now seem to have that "fake, overly round" look. I was always pretty sure she had breast enhancement surgery b4, but they still had a pretty natural fall/look to them. Even when she was laying on her back they looked right. This is ANOTHER perfect example of an INCREDIBLY HOT woman not being able to leave well enough alone. She just took a turn onto Pamela Anderson Ave. and we all know how well that's gone. Ugh! You always wonder though if she wan't/isn't pushed into these "enhancements" by her management/photographer. She should've had a poll on her website:

I'm thinking of getting my areolas/nipples reduced and colored purple. And having my breasts changed from almost perfect to "fake" looking. What do you guys think?

a. Yes, do it! Purple's my favorite color!
b. No!!!!!! You're effin fine just the way were are! Don't change a thing!

LOL I know its hard to believe but if a girl wants to change something she will. And she did. We have no control over that and the girls think for their selves. And her nipples have always been dark, you can't surgically change the color of a nipple. Nipple colors also can change slightly if it's cold, hot, lighting etc. Trust me I know, I'm a girl :)

I think what some of these guys are trying to relay to Karla is, when something is working, don't fix it. She already has fans all across the world with the internet. Her popularity proves that. Why would she want to try to please a few idiots that are simply giving their opinions. Just because some people don't like large nipples, she doesn't need to do something dramatic like change her appearance to please them.

Like I said, the numbers speak for themselves. What is going to happen is, she is going to think that she can change whatever she wants, whenever she wants. This may cause her to do something like the Michael Jackson surguries(to her chest). This may cause the overwhelming number of fans to be dissapointed with the changes that she makes to please a few.

What a shame. For someone as beautiful to disrespect the beauty that god blessed her with, by surgically altering it. Whats worse, she's doing it to herself.

Hi,

Karla Spice makes every bikini look like it was custom made for her super fine body.
Karla Spice is outside tanning naked and looking hot as the sun shinning down on her nude body. She is laying out in the backyard completely naked and her body is really nice to look at. She has big natural tits and a very cute shaved pussy that loves to have a big cock shoved inside of it. Karla Spice sprays some tanning stuff all over her body and then starts to rub it in real good, paying special attention to her big boobs. She finishes with her tits and moves down to her flat tight stomach, making sure to get her sides as well. Karla Spice moves on to her long sexy legs and once her hands get high up on her thighs, she can resist no longer and starts to rub her pussy. It feels so good she rests her had down, closes her eyes and works that hot box.

thanks!

EDIT: Please do not post link to any advertisement. Link deleted. Please read the Board Rules. Here

Last edited by a moderator: