• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

The new set is the best ever - as the blurb at KarlaSpice Paradise says, you can see her pussy through her g-string when she has her legs open, which is often - fantastic set - Karla looks amazing!

In the new photos it is obvious that they are photoshopping Karla's nipples so that they are smaller.

Anyone who works for the website...why are they doing this? Her nipples are half the size in the new sets that they were in her original topless sets....so did she get surgery or are you photoshopping her nipples?

wanderer66

Closed Account
I don't know about you guys and please don't get me wrong because i do find her quite the l'il hottie but... why can't her boobs be symmetrical? She has 2 lovely fake boobs but they are completely different sizes!

In the new photos it is obvious that they are photoshopping Karla's nipples so that they are smaller.

Anyone who works for the website...why are they doing this? Her nipples are half the size in the new sets that they were in her original topless sets....so did she get surgery or are you photoshopping her nipples?

Her nipples are "half the size" AND PURPLE! :confused: Whoever is doing the (I hope it's) photoshopping is ruining her site! They look really,really, really BAD! Funny thing is. The videos on the site are unedited and you can see exactly what her nipples look like. The most perfect nipples ever? No, but overall I think Karla is Smokin' Hot!

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Why would we photoshop them to be smaller? And her nipple color has always been that purple-ish color, you can see it more when she's cold hehe.

IS KARLA SPICE OVER?

Let me first say that I have been a loyal fan as well as a member of Karla's website since it opened; but some recent developments have caused me to wonder if it's all coming to an end. Namely:

1.) Photo Galleries Karla used to update her site with new galleries twice a week (mondays and fridays); but for the last 2 months she's been updating just once a week. The only exceptions have been when Karla has posed with another model like Ruth Medina (aka "Kitty Klimax") or when the gallery features models other than Karla herself. And generally when a solo girl site begins reducing the number of updates it indicates that they are starting to run low on content.

2.) Journal Entries In the past 6 weeks Karla has posted 4 journal entries. Two of these, "Amatuer Camera Girls' (3/19) and "Snuggle" (4/8), deal with upcoming photosets with Klimax, which Karla promises will be "very hot." If these journal entries are to be believed the photo set, to be posted on 4/20 was first shot on 3/19 and continued---with the girls clad in much the same outfits---a few weeks later. This is highly unlikely as there is usually at least a two month lag between a gallery being shot and posted. The other two journal entries are apparent responses to some criticsma Karla has been getting recently. In "Make-Up Time" Karla tells us just how much she enjoys being an internet model and how she always wants to appear as sexy as possible. This is all very well and good, but it seems a weak response to the criticism that Karla has not looked as upbeat and energetic as she has in her earlier work. She also takes this opportunity to announce that she is "not quite ready" to go nude.
The other journal entry, "Yes, I Do Eat!" (3/25) seems to be response to criticisms that Karla looks rather anemic in her recent photo sets. She lists chips and dip, pizza, french fries and, of course, chocolate among her favorite foods and there's some candid pics of Karla wolfing down a taco just for good measure. But if there's one thing we all learned from the Dawson Miller debacle it's that any solo girl's journal can be written be just about anyone at her website. All you need is knowledge of when upcoming photo shoots will be posted and access to some candid pics that are lying around.

Finally there's the fact that Karla first started posing for Pacino sometime in the Spring or Summer of 2006. It may well be she won't be renewing her contract.

Can you send to us some videos and photos to us plz ;)

Kellie,

Would it be possible to send a current photo or two to show these guys what you are talking about when you say that the photos are not photoshopped? It's been awhile since you or Pacino have submitted any photos.

Why would we photoshop them to be smaller? And her nipple color has always been that purple-ish color, you can see it more when she's cold hehe.

I don't know why you would photoshop them...but her nipples in the bunny and maid set are at least half the size of her nipples in all her other sets. Its pointless trying to deny that they were photoshopped because its extremely obvious.

I just ask that you stop doing it, because I think Karla's nipples are perfect without photoshopping. I don't think you should even photoshop out her scars from surgery. You can see the exact size of her nipples and the scars in all the unedited videos and they are awesome!!! Please stop editing her body.

I don't know why you would photoshop them...but her nipples in the bunny and maid set are at least half the size of her nipples in all her other sets. Its pointless trying to deny that they were photoshopped because its extremely obvious.

I just ask that you stop doing it, because I think Karla's nipples are perfect without photoshopping. I don't think you should even photoshop out her scars from surgery. You can see the exact size of her nipples and the scars in all the unedited videos and they are awesome!!! Please stop editing her body.

I'm glad someone else feels the same way I do! Like I said in my post above, her body is incredibly nice without the "BAD" photoshopping! They aren't improving the pictures by editing them. They're ruining them! I tried to post a message on her website pointing out the bad editing. Gee, what a surprise. It was deleted. Her nipples are obviously edited(badly). They've never been purple. Heck, you can go back three sets and see they aren't purple. I hope the people on this board that run her site realize they're ruining it and start listening to the PAYING members.