• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

http://www.**************/hosted/jungle_queen/1/indexb.php?ccbill=1033448

I've been following this thread for a few months. I guess I have a different perspective of Karla. I don't need to see her "goods". With her clothes on she is actually more alluring (to me). I've been married, so I know what its like to see the same lady with the same clothes day after day, month after month and year after year. I realize that Karla is doing this for money, not to mention the depths of Lazonas pockets, but we should all take lessons in how Karla keeps us coming back with different sets of wardrobe, positions and angles. Am I wrong? Or do you enjoy looking at the same old wife and girlfriend day after day, wearing the same old shit?!!!!!! I mean, we keep coming back to Karla to see what she has to offer, so perhaps we ought to help our wives and girlfriends do the same thing.

Fellas....we need to help our ladies "spice" it up. They'll be happier and so will we! I'm just pointing out the facts.....

X

I've been following this thread for a few months. I guess I have a different perspective of Karla. I don't need to see her "goods". With her clothes on she is actually more alluring (to me). I've been married, so I know what its like to see the same lady with the same clothes day after day, month after month and year after year. I realize that Karla is doing this for money, not to mention the depths of Lazonas pockets, but we should all take lessons in how Karla keeps us coming back with different sets of wardrobe, positions and angles. Am I wrong? Or do you enjoy looking at the same old wife and girlfriend day after day, wearing the same old shit?!!!!!! I mean, we keep coming back to Karla to see what she has to offer, so perhaps we ought to help our wives and girlfriends do the same thing.

Fellas....we need to help our ladies "spice" it up. They'll be happier and so will we! I'm just pointing out the facts.....

X

I hear what your saying... but different outfits dont do it for me. I wanna see it all.

Hmmm....I wish she'd put on another five to ten pounds as when she was younger. I hate to say and don't mean to offend, but Karla.....you're too skinny.

Hmmm....I wish she'd put on another five to ten pounds as when she was younger. I hate to say and don't mean to offend, but Karla.....you're too skinny.

I have to disagree... I think her body looks better now. I was just going through some of her old stuff and it was not as appealing to me.