• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karla Spice

Kellie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hey everyone :) My name is Kellie and I webmaster all the LTC sites :) Thought you all would like some samples of today's gallery with Karla Spice and Gigi Star.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

see69

Banned
Oh my! those are some stunning pictures of Karla, God she looks great. I am going to bookmark this thread for sure.

OMG, but Karla's latest gallery, "Your Belly Dancer," is just about the hottest set she's ever done. It's not a "topless" set as she doesn't bare her nipples, but that's okay. In this one she really breaks new ground. In almost all of her previous sets she would only tease a little with her thong panties, tugging down the sides an inch or so; but in this one she pulls the back of her panties halfway down her ass, and there's several great "half moon" shots to drool over. Then she finishes up lying bare ass naked on the floor; first on her tummy, and then on her back with a strategically placed piece of fabric covering her pussy lips. I really wish I could share some of the pics, but that would be agin the rules here. Suffice to say that our Karla seems to be getting bolder with each and every new set, and that's great news for an ass lover like me.

Edit: Please refrain from posting nudes or topless photos unless you own the content. If you have questions, PM me. ~Petra

Last edited by a moderator: