• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: She curves just never stop ...

OMG! The curves just never stop!

I'm also curious how many guys out there have trouble "liking her" after liking her at first glance?
I mean, they totally thing she's hot, but then they look at her size, or bulk in her hips, ass, thighs, etc... and have trouble still liking her?

Just curious.

Pal .....for me is the perfect 10, I fell in love with her at the very moment that i saw her for the first time. She is perfect. Exquisitely busty, hourglass waist, perfectly contoured thigh and legs, beautiful eyes and face, black No.1 haired, beautiful feet.....damn... she is like a drug....lol...

I can stare fully 30min at her pics and lose completely the track of time...

Even her moles in her body are perfect

Re: Karina Hart ?

Ah... that's the start of Thanksgiving break for me. I'll be sure to find this video... :nanner:

I would like to see at least one straight one shot of Karina from in front where's she's totally nude... all the ones so far either have her wearing something, or have her slightly tilted... which makes her hips vanish into thin air almost! :tongue:

And have her do a shot from behind where she's squatting down to emphasize her sweet, sweet ass. Nude there as well.

Call me plain, but I like straight up nudity in the pics, rather than various pieces of clothing in various states of not fitting correctly! ;) For me, Karina is the very embodiment of perfect proportion and shape for the female form. :angels: No need to obscure or hide that in any way in the photography, I say.

that's right.
So we will have a movie coming soon (hardcore with her i hope) and a scoreland hardcore picture set (sure for this)
2 different things, double pleasure :rofl:

Now I'm confused. The first image with the guy standing to the right of her, that's a black dude's hand. But the other images, looks like a lighter skin color, isn't it? :confused:

not that it makes any difference what colour the hand was - but I think it's just the lighting in the first snapshot, and this is probably the same male model throughout the set of pictures.

Too early to be hoping for a Karina 3-some. Though it didn't take Christy Marks that long between her first (score) hardcore and a 1 girl + 2 boy scene.

Guys it is just tit fuck no hardcore. sorry to disapoint you guys

Remember, Scoreland also started Christy Marks doing just solo stuff, then titfuck, then blowjob and vaginal penetration with a guy. In the past few weeks she's graduated to BBG and now anal. DP is probably on the way soon.

I think there's a good chance Karina will go through a similar progression -- and the good news is she's already up to the TF stage.