• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Karina Hart ?

From viewing the trailer I thought for sure there was like a second that Karina was riding a cock. I don't know but I'm with those who don't want her to do hardcore but it looks like it happened. But then again it's Karina's decision to do hardcore. :)

oh my god she is hot! i cannot get enough of this girl.

is it just me or does her weight seem to be fluctuating a lot? a little chub is always appreciated but we def do not want her to go over board do we?

oh my god she is hot! i cannot get enough of this girl.
is it just me or does her weight seem to be fluctuating a lot? a little chub is always appreciated but we def do not want her to go over board do we?
She's "well filled in," but not remotely "fat" in my book.
The question is, what do you consider "too much" and how to you define it?

Also, women do age and it does become more difficult to maintain the roundness without a few "minor defects,"
Frankly, I think that's the best part of women, how they age -- often very, very nicely.

It's Karina's unreal figure -- extremely wide hourglass, full hips, ass, thighs -- that make the woman in my book.

She curves just never stop ...

OMG! The curves just never stop!

I'm also curious how many guys out there have trouble "liking her" after liking her at first glance?
I mean, they totally thing she's hot, but then they look at her size, or bulk in her hips, ass, thighs, etc... and have trouble still liking her?

Just curious.