• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
That's because ...

Best thing since Chloe V ! Reminds me of chloe in a lot of ways - especially the hardness of my dick !!:thefinger
That's because Karina has an unreal, hourglass figure with extreme curves at the hips, bust and very thick ass and thighs.
It's exactly the type of woman you want to engulf your body around and sack her as much as you can.
Pure instinct man, pure instinct.

It's already out ...

Looks like hardcore with Karina is on the way!
www.bustyridingacademy.com
Eboobstore.com has a preview also.
Nope, all softcore, this video is already out.
Unless I only saw clips of it, and there is unseen hardcore yet.
All five (5) babes are in softcore.

Re: It's already out ...

My eyes see a dick between her tits in the small ad at the top of eboobstore site. That's something to look forward to :bowdown:

Check out http://www.bigboobsalert.com/hungary-for-hooters.php for more details.
It mentions both soft and hardcore shoots with some of the models who appear to be in the video.

Also, wrt to the other actresses in the video:
Christy Marks = Hardcore performer.
Terry Nova = Hardcore performer.

Now I'm not a professor, but the best evidence I have seen so far suggesting Karina's harcore activity is in the slideshow trailer at the top of the eboobstore homepage.

http://www.eboobstore.com/store/?nats=MzA1OjY0OjUw,0,0,0,0

The video isn't out until 14 November according to eboobstore.

Yep, you guys were right!

My eyes see a dick between her tits in the small ad at the top of eboobstore site. That's something to look forward to :bowdown:
Yeah, someone else pointed that out.
Looks like she does at least mammary intercourse, which is just -- well, I can't way to see them "flow" around the sausage.

But God help me if someone spears those ultra-wide hips and she takes those thunderous thighs and pounces atop of manhood.
That will be heaven, not that it wasn't before. ;)

Lord yes, I'll say! Let us hope that full-scale hardcore is in Karina's near future!! This girl is so fucking beautiful!

I suspect that, as they did with Christy Marks, Scoreland will first shoot Karina being titfucked, and then she'll graduate to taking cock into her mouth and pussy. Christy has now gone a step further, with a photoset and video where she's fucking two men. Will we see Karina getting double-teamed as well?