• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Just proves yet again ...

She just proves yet again why she's probably got the hottest fucking body on the planet right now.
Look at how fucking slender her waist and mid-section are from the side!

And then she just has a huge, fanging set of hips, and some seriously full, overhanging breasts.
The fact that she's my type of brunette looker is the ultimate bonus!

Couldn't have said it batter myself...Karina fucking detonates!

Move over Busty Merilyn!

Re: Karina Hart ?

Size: 128MB
Time: 2:25
Link: http://www.***********.com/file/f9b945/n/KH1_rar

Oh my her body is breathtaking! She is a whole package, her tits are just the tip of the hourglass :)

Anyone else seen her DVD, "Hot On"? it'll knock your ruddy socks off! 6 scenes of her playing with her gorgeous breasts, fingering and/or dildoing her sweet pink too.

You can find it up for download at Boing Boings.

Does anyone know if her tits have got bigger or if she has had them enhanced? They look slightly larger than when I saw them in her last sets.

It's the angle ...

Does anyone know if her tits have got bigger or if she has had them enhanced? They look slightly larger than when I saw them in her last sets.
It's the angle of the shots. She has a really, really full and wide hourglass, so you don't notice how massive they are unless she takes certain poses and from certain angles. Especially considering how wide and round they are overall, not your typical "bigger hang" or "torpedo" from traditional poses of other women, which makes some sets look bigger than others. When her mid-section is minimized in a pose, her breasts look really, really thick'n big in comparison.

Heck, some people would call her "fat" or "a bigger girl," which can also make her look like a "totally different woman" when viewed from the side where she is smaller/skinnier than many, many allegedly "smaller" women. What you have in Karina Hart is a woman who not only has a wide figure, not only an unbelievable hourglass, but very, very, very full hips, thighs, ass and broad figure, while her mid-section is tiny for her size. The "pink" set doesn't show it as much as the "more nude" ones.

That's part of the mirage of her. And if you only see the breasts, then you're missing 99% of her beauty. And no, I'm not talking about her brunette profile (although I love that as well, especially the "sexual freedom of the '60s" look at times), but those killer body below the breasts as much as around them. She's my absolute favorite model right now, and I don't see that changing with her figure.

More pics from the red bodystocking ...

More pics from the red bodystocking:
http://www.mybigtitsbabes.com/big-tits-karina-9/

God I love bodystockings -- they hug perfect, hourglass curves, it's see through and they are almost always crotchless offering no protection from my tongue (or manhood for that matter). She has the ultimate body in my book, especially those hips and thighs (beyond just the breasts on the overall hourglass).

BTW, here's a few more, additional shots of, what I'll call, the "Pine" Sweater:
http://www.mybigtitsbabes.com/perfect-tits-karina-8/