• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

RaifPanda

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hey Raif, Can we get a video update next? Stars and stripes?

Sorry Dale, I know I said this would be next but there were some issues with the raw file i'm working on. Ended up having to do a different video instead for the time being. I'll see what I can do to get it fixed and out, but our focus is on Premiumwins.com right now.

RaifPanda

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
NEW Update: One of Kari's hotter behind the scenes videos, Candid Mirror, has now been remastered. You'll love the panty teasing!
KS-Candid-Mirror-Preview.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget to check out Premiumwins.com for more hot action from the panda girls like Brooke Marks, Bailey Knox, Misty Gates, and of course Kari Sweets. We will be rolling out some of the hotter releases from Kari's Collection over the next few weeks along with a hot zipset or two from Kari and the other lovely Panda ladies.

I bet no one requested this latest remaster, I sure didnt...

What happened Raif? Was the stars and stripes video no good?
I renewed because you said you were going to do it next

8.99$? So is now the time to cancel the main site sub and just pick and choose from Premiumwins, or what's the agenda here?

It looks like they're offering it on both sites. it's included in the monthly membership on the regular site too. I didn't pay the 8.99, I saw it in the ultimate collection.. FWIW, it was a snoozefest

8.99$? So is now the time to cancel the main site sub and just pick and choose from Premiumwins, or what's the agenda here?

"We will be rolling out some of the hotter releases from Kari's Collection over the next few weeks along with a hot zipset or two from Kari..."

Why spend $30 a month if you now know there's a limit to what you should expect? The best stuff will be behind a different paywall.

Yeah, exactly, I would have skipped the candid mirror video personally, that would've been money in the bank. Really disliking this approach, and always have when various sites started doing it.
If they turn premiumwins into a clip/gallery store and let kari's main site phase out I'd be fine with it.

It looks like they've been losing subscriptions to the main site, so they're looking for ways to make something off of Kari from those who won't buy into the site. This has upsides and downsides. The upside being of course that we can now simply select which sets we want to see as they are released (assuming they're still going to be releasing new sets, and not just putting old sets on the new site, as is the case for one of Kari's two sets currently available on the new site). The two sets available now are priced at $9 and $10. A monthly subscription costs $25-30 a month, and we'd be lucky to get two releases in that time-frame. So, assuming they keep up their abysmal release schedule, the new site is more cost-effective for viewing new sets.

One major downside is that they now have less incentive to (attempt to) keep to a consistent release schedule if they kill the main site, as they can just put old sets on their new site as much as they like, and focus more on their active models.

Problem is that the candid mirror set showed almost nothing, and they want to charge $9 for it. I didn't mind if I didn't get a win at 30$/month, as long as the release schedule was consistent.
Now we'll get inconsistent updates, no win and a flat fee. And you can't even tell if the set has nudity before you purchase. Total clusterfuck.

If I pay for some zip set based off of some photo-shopped smiley faces that block invisible slips, then that'll be the last dollar Phad ever gets from me.

On another note, and I don't remember if I mentioned it: the "camshow archives" preview pic on the frontpage has screenshots from videos that aren't in the normal archive (the two on the right).
Anyway, what's on the table? Any news?