• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Hey Phad question for you. Of all of the videos and photo sets that you have gone through looking for our requests which ones have you seen that are your favorites and/or something you want to release?

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
REMASTER: “NATURAL BEAUTY - KS ULTIMATE COLLECTION

KS-Natural-Beauty.jpg

Last week, we had a first look at the video for “Natural Beauty” that was previously unreleased. While trying to figure out what that footage was, I went hunting for a related gallery. When I found it, I took a look to see how they compared, specifically checking to see if there was a sheer “changing tent” segment in that too. As you guys know, I don't like to peek ahead or know more than you do about this raw content, so I figured it was only fair to come out with this remaster straight away.

REMASTER STATS

The original version of the “Natural Beauty” gallery had 80 pictures, and was released at 1067x1600 pixels. I found quite a bit of extra raw pictures for this set; the Ultimate Collection version now checks in at 206 pictures, with the giant dimensions of 3000x2000 pixels.

WHAT DID WE FIND?

RemasterWorksheetKariNaturalBeauty-Med.jpg

Nip slips, downblouse, and thong wedgies. Click for large image.

The bra top on this outfit is loose fitting, and some poses put quite a bit of boob in the breeze. In the past, it was nearly impossible to say for certain that Kari Sweets even has nips. The more we see of her boobs, we're starting to learn why they were so easy to hide; Kari has unusually small nips, and they aren't distinct at the edges. We might have seen them more than we realized.

sun.jpeg

We thought they were over there and THAT big, but they were right here and only this big.

KariSweets-Natural-Beauty-Gallery-UltimateCollectionPreview.jpg

There are also some revealing new ass shots where the thong flosses her booty cheeks. As usual I did not withhold any photos for being too revealing, or edit to make things disappear.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hey Phad question for you. Of all of the videos and photo sets that you have gone through looking for our requests which ones have you seen that are your favorites and/or something you want to release?

Well, that's sort of a trick question. I don't look through the raw material and watch tapes when people make requests, but I do check by title to make sure the folder is there if it wins a draw. So far I'm hoping to remaster the Green Outside video, Hokies video, and track down the Kari's Body Shop and Laundry videos; those look like they'd be good. But I defer - some of the requests in the pot look disappointing, but so far you guys have known better than me.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
There's an issue - I'm working on it right now. If you can't access the UC, don't freak out - it's not you, it's me. I'll post again when it works - sorry!