• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Sure it's a little more than the original vid, but nothing more than her other content. I dont know man, but I don't see anything really. Look at franks screens above, I would barely call that seeing vag or even a slip.

dude search the for the video (the newly released one). there in fact is a vag slip in it. granted its 1/4th of her vag but it clearly shows it finally. (its from the front, not a rear view)

http://www.zipset.xxx/kari-sweets-new-remastered-videos-she-has-a-pussy-the-legends-are-true/

That remastered pussy video is good! Check out more previews

Kari-Sweets-Screencap-5sm.jpg

Dude you put a star to cover a tiny ass "slip" that occurs for 1 frame in a 10 minute video. Am I the only one who thinks this video sucked?

the star is alittle much yes. but as for the video sucking, what do u expect? its the first time anything obvious has been shown on purposes. if and let me say again IF anything more gets released it`ll just be a stepping stone to something more. we didnt even expect this to be posted, just some remastered photo sets that we have all seen before. wait and see what nexts comes out, im sure it`ll be better then before, so far they haven't lied to us about new stuff (even if it has taken as long as it has to get posted on her site). im sure they arnt gonna jump from a recolored photo set to an all out hardcore sex tape. they want to take baby steps. im not expecting much but be happy we get to see new stuff.

the star is alittle much yes. but as for the video sucking, what do u expect? its the first time anything obvious has been shown on purposes. if and let me say again IF anything more gets released it`ll just be a stepping stone to something more. we didnt even expect this to be posted, just some remastered photo sets that we have all seen before. wait and see what nexts comes out, im sure it`ll be better then before, so far they haven't lied to us about new stuff (even if it has taken as long as it has to get posted on her site). im sure they arnt gonna jump from a recolored photo set to an all out hardcore sex tape. they want to take baby steps. im not expecting much but be happy we get to see new stuff.

Yea you're right vaziel.. I know they are going to milk this thing all the way.

By the time in 85 years old, maybe I'll see 5/8ths of kari's right nipple.

sal718ny

Closed Account
To Felix's response, I am calling bull shit on this.
Seeing is believing and I doubt we will ever see anything more explicit that the 1/4 crotch pic.

To Felix's response, I am calling bull shit on this.
Seeing is believing and I doubt we will ever see anything more explicit that the 1/4 crotch pic.

Agreeing with Sal 100%

Give some proof Felix.. screen grab? How about a release date on anything that you promise? The site averages 1 update per month and each release is super hyped, then you get a release that's a total letdown. And the people on the website don't mind paying 30/month for the minimal crap that's being released, it's crazy.

New Blue Ball set is released. theres alot of vag in it :D