• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

I appreciate the heads up but look at what 30$ a month gets you.. bigger color versions? Still edited and photoshopped the same way as before to make sure nothing extra is seen.
Not what was "promised" and not worth 5$ a month

Also does anybody want these other nude models? I doubt they will be anywhere near as hot as kari.

NEW STUFF , KARISWEETS.COM

SCHULTZ.jpg

Ask your folks, kids.

Hay Frank, you must at least know the guys updating the page, that picture is not available in the site since the zip file is broken. Could you tell them to fix it please? Nobody seems to answer in the chat within the site. Also, stop messing around with the updates, you'll get lots of members if you let the content speak for itself. Cheers!

One very shitty quality cam every two or three months hardly qualifies as being active.

It's still activity. Which is what I thought you were going for, but I guess not. So, I'll return to your original comment. You could have used 4 or possibly 5 years to make your point, but to say she hadn't done anything in 8, 9, or more years is silly. That was before her site went off the rails, and even after that, we still got stuff until it trickled to nothing. And that alone counts for nearly half the stuff to ever be uploaded to her site.