• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Hey agrees316 or turrungo, any of you blokes have the webcam on 19/09/2010 or the most recent one? How'd you get em cause the aint on the site.. Cheers

Yes to the last cam. I don't believe there was a cam show on 19/09/2010. There was one a little over a week before that, which I have.

kari sweets been one of my all time favourties since 2006 when i came across her stuff. i know most guys are wanting to her her fully naked but i'm happy as she is cuz fully clothes or half naked is good anough for me. I'm more into females tummys I find girls bells alot more sexier in general thats me personally.

she still has one of the finest asses in the world!
"
In that I think we all agree. however, if kari someday make "a full nudity, " many of us after seeing her a couple of times lose interest in our eternal "NonNude", maybe she would become "one more" of the thousands of girls who naked on the internet, in fact in the hardcore world there is a girl with the body much like the body of Kari, I mean Madison parker although very pretty, do not think any of us would change to Kari for her
Nikki let it all out, intentionally or not and she's still around. Many nude models do just fine.

I think the whole "finally see the prude nude and get bored" thing is a myth. What drives people away is shit like boring photo shoots, derivative outfits, lack of consistent updates.

I and I'm sure many others got bored with looking at this girl clothed, and I think I'd have a lot more fun looking at her naked consistently. She'll go naked when her website starts to hemorrhage money instead of making it. She won't be able to take the clothes off fast enough. I know we're all freaked out she'll instead just quit, but how many of them ever just quit?