• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Hi agreees316, I think you're a bit touchy, LOL, I do not remember having a reason to put you in ignore list, do not actually remember meeting you (sorry) is just the first thing I saw was what was in the center of my screen, the message Karifan, hopefully if you have ever come (some day)to my city (Paris), you take a coffee with me, to offer excuses, and thanks for the news, it is gratifying to know that Kari, pregnant or not, married or not, she continued with her fans

What do you mean "continued with her fans"? She hasn't released anything new in years

turrungo

Banned
What do you mean "continued with her fans"? She hasn't released anything new in years

I mean she keeps doing the webcam shows for their fans, I mean members of the site, the last one that was leaked to the unofficial fans (us), I think it was 8/12/2010, you've seen ?

I lost interest in Kari a looooong time ago as I'm sure thousands of people did. She has a cute face but that isn't worth any of my money, I can see that anywhere, not sure why anyone ever subscribed to her site, but if it makes them happy more power to them I guess. I was just stopping in here to see if she ever did show anything before she became ancient news, and I see that she hasn't, too bad.

First one isn't her for sure. The second one looks like her but the girl in the picture has a pretty big mole on her back that Kari doesn't have. Plus the photo had a different models name in it. :)

This girl by this point, would be boring even if she let a boob completely slip. Same shit every time. Yawn. She missed the boat.

To say she missed the boat is a little unfair. A lot of solo-girl models started around the time she did. Same site concepts, except they went nude. A lot of them didn't last a year or two. Kari lasted two to three times longer than most of them. To a lot of people, though they won't admit it, the thrill of the chase(did she finally go nude) is better than the catch(nude). That chase has always been Kari's appeal. She still draws interest and the others aren't even thought about anymore.

I partially agree... non nude is fine but you gotta push the boundaries. Let a nip slip happen once a year for fucks sake. The problem is she doesn't push the envelope at all, it's literally all of the same photo shopped bullshit.

Also, all the suckers on her website paying $30 a month for one 20 min camshow are just perpetuating the situation.

Just my two cents...

I partially agree... non nude is fine but you gotta push the boundaries. Let a nip slip happen once a year for fucks sake. The problem is she doesn't push the envelope at all, it's literally all of the same photo shopped bullshit.

Also, all the suckers on her website paying $30 a month for one 20 min camshow are just perpetuating the situation.

Just my two cents...

I agree that paying for it is ridiculous, but to me, she still has one of the finest asses in the world!

http://images.hottystop.com/kari-sweets-laundry/9.jpg

turrungo

Banned
she still has one of the finest asses in the world!
"
In that I think we all agree. however, if kari someday make "a full nudity, " many of us after seeing her a couple of times lose interest in our eternal "NonNude", maybe she would become "one more" of the thousands of girls who naked on the internet, in fact in the hardcore world there is a girl with the body much like the body of Kari, I mean Madison parker although very pretty, do not think any of us would change to Kari for her

Hey agrees316 or turrungo, any of you blokes have the webcam on 19/09/2010 or the most recent one? How'd you get em cause the aint on the site.. Cheers

I lost interest in Kari a looooong time ago as I'm sure thousands of people did. She has a cute face but that isn't worth any of my money, I can see that anywhere, not sure why anyone ever subscribed to her site, but if it makes them happy more power to them I guess. I was just stopping in here to see if she ever did show anything before she became ancient news, and I see that she hasn't, too bad.

+1:dunno: