• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Whoa!
There is a lot of hate here, I just came to see how the new updates were turning out and to see the feedback from the fans but, DAMN... you guys are savage!!

You get to see one of your favorite babes shower, dance and bend over behind her transparent shower curtain for about 10 minutes. The panties are gone after 2:30, the white cotton shirt is wet immediately (and on the floor after 5), and she doesn't always manage or even attempt to cover herself. Now imagine that in 3840x2160 instead of the 1280x720 we get :) that's the "if only" part.

There is a moment in the video where she is almost full frontal (covering her tits) and you can't see the coin slot because it is very blurred. I would not understand if this was done on purpose so I assume that this is the best Phad could do with the video. Thanks Phad.

okay so shower cyclone ...good update not great good but(comma pause for effect) WHY HAVE THE LAST 4 UPDATES BEEN VIDEOS?? seems like LAZY business..... all he has to do is put it into premiere or some other shitty program and release it and it took like 3 weeks give it to someone that can make fans happy

The beach video is 9/10 for kari breast fans. Her boobs get actual screen time,not a lot, but 9/10 by Kari standards. In the top stack of vids for sure.

It's about that time where we start asking about the next update. Is it going to be a photo update this time? Seems the last 4 or so have been videos.