• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
"complaining does nothing It seems like he is spending more time trying to come up with creative marketing themes as opposed to just finding the things that please the paying members of the site." "I wonder if he would sell the content to someone else to take over since he is just too busy for it....quick someone with money do something before he gives up on the project completely!!

I'd buy it and run it hellboy_anon but he probably isn't selling honestly.....or at least wont sell until it's fulfilled its potential for what he put into it $$$$ and timewise...that's just proper business, but by requestof hellboy-anon. Phad in the interest of business, you let me know if you are interested in selling this site.

I'd buy it and run it hellboy_anon but he probably isn't selling honestly.....or at least wont sell until it's fulfilled its potential for what he put into it $$$$ and timewise...that's just proper business, but by requestof hellboy-anon. Phad in the interest of business, you let me know if you are interested in selling this site.

Shit, forget buying it outright, I'd buy it at 20$/month, if I was guaranteed X amount of sets/videos per month, but Phad has said numerous times that he wont commit to any schedule.

Also, I dont give 2 shits about the retouching/marketing.. just post a zip of the raw images, and batch convert the video to mp4, then release them weekly, good or bad, and I'd be happy

Seeing that i am a photographer I totally understand how it takes some time commitment to complete and the small edits DO need to be there..... pimples, bruises,...camera man.. etc.... but when you run a business or multiple businesses time management and customer service should be taken pretty seriously and should be 1st priority if you like expansion or a growing your business...i mean kari sweets was at the top of this market for long enough to have a good backing of customers wanting to see these sets....if done right.

guess we aren't getting an update for St patty's day!! I know the updates are themed for advertisers but i think it would have been posted by now.

Lol. I went back to the 180s in this thread... 2 full years of BS with not a single worthwhile rerelease. Phad spent obvious hours typing his hyping, making stupid picture collages, and making it sound like this was some adventurous expedition for everyone. In reality, you all paid again for the EXACT same stuff from 10+ years ago!

Since these rereleases apparantly require hundreds of hours to "remaster" and edit, he might update twice a month. If you're lucky. What crap. I followed Kari thru the 2000's like all of you. Hoping. Waiting. Sure, she put out some great stuff but at this point I can say with 100% certainty there us no "Holy Grail." If you like disappointment, this is the right place. What you will find from now on is more of the same. I promise.

I would LOVE to be proven wrong here. But I won't be. You know it, I know it, Phad knows it. He's selling you hope. The "grand payoff" will never come. The tiniest slip is not payoff. One, just one fully unobstructed view of a tit won't happen. I almost subscribed 2 years back. Thank god I didn't waste my money. Sorry for those of you who did.

TL:DR: there is no holy grail or even a half grail. You are being milked monthly for stuff you have already seen.

Prove me wrong Phad. I'm absolutely tired of you stringing everyone along.

👆 ditto. I've been following this thread for a very long time. Not being a non-nude fan, I've always thought members of her site weren't getting much value. After the change in ownership announcement, I admit I got a little excited, but it became clear to me after the first couple of remastered releases that I'd be wasting my money as a patron. If you still subscribe, you've been underserved at best. In all honesty, I see you as the victim of a scam.

Lol. I went back to the 180s in this thread... 2 full years of BS with not a single worthwhile rerelease. Phad spent obvious hours typing his hyping, making stupid picture collages, and making it sound like this was some adventurous expedition for everyone. In reality, you all paid again for the EXACT same stuff from 10+ years ago!

Since these rereleases apparantly require hundreds of hours to "remaster" and edit, he might update twice a month. If you're lucky. What crap. I followed Kari thru the 2000's like all of you. Hoping. Waiting. Sure, she put out some great stuff but at this point I can say with 100% certainty there us no "Holy Grail." If you like disappointment, this is the right place. What you will find from now on is more of the same. I promise.

I would LOVE to be proven wrong here. But I won't be. You know it, I know it, Phad knows it. He's selling you hope. The "grand payoff" will never come. The tiniest slip is not payoff. One, just one fully unobstructed view of a tit won't happen. I almost subscribed 2 years back. Thank god I didn't waste my money. Sorry for those of you who did.

TL:DR: there is no holy grail or even a half grail. You are being milked monthly for stuff you have already seen.

Prove me wrong Phad. I'm absolutely tired of you stringing everyone along.

I definitely agree on some of those points. Not defending a subscription that costs $25 a month when there are zero new updates and only remasters.... but I would say your claim there has been nothing is wrong. There have been some good slips. Does it justify keeping a subscription? No. It's probably best to move on.

What frustrates me is that I am a photography enthusiast myself. I take hundreds or thousands of RAW photos every time I shoot. It takes time to cull, then edit. Phad is not doing that. If he is culling he's certainly not deleting many... and let's be honest... that only takes about 30-60 minutes if you have like 300-500 shots. The editing he does... wait does he even do any editing? When I get into lightroom and do my light edits I can do hundreds of photos in like an hour or two. These all have the same lighting so you just copy and paste exposure settings. Any claim that it takes an absorbent amount of time to just barely get 1 maybe 2 updates a month out is bullshit. Also the claims about the encryption are full of shit as well. Why wouldn't you just have all the photos decrypted (if they really do that anyways... don't know any photographers that really do that, but I could be wrong) why wouldn't you just have the whole lot decrypted at once? Especially when you are charging money?

I've sat on the sidelines listening to the complaints about how long it takes to edit long enough... it does NOT take weeks to edit at the level he's doing. If you are creating completely original artwork then yes. Here he's just [maybe] editing blotches out or cellulite? I don't really know that that is true. He's not even doing updates anymore... he's really just collecting the money from the like 10 people probably paying for monthly subscriptions then updating after people come on here to complain.

Phad: You need someone to edit your photos? I'll sign a non-disclosure for you and do it in my free time for free to ease some of the burden. Don't give us the complaints that it takes too long to edit or that you can't get the data decrypted... You've been doing this ultimate collection for what almost 2 years now? If you are honest about those complaints then you are just bad at photo editing and managing data.

for the record she has shown her boobs uncensored in the remasters and they are completely unobstructed, also for the record those services have already been offered and have had no response as far as helping out seems it just isn't as high of a priority as the other sites he is running it's pretty much epic zips pay 25 or 29 dollars for an update/zipset. The biggest complaint is that the scheduling is not up to par..I even offered to buy the content to run the site accordingly and have had no response this would take the entire burden of the site from phad to where he could focus in his other priorities and not worry about disappointing fans but have had no luck...(also if you have good editing software there is a little more is recoverable from certain videos and photos) personally i run a nonude/partial nude site and it takes some times to make edits but this is because it is my material and and i start from step one.... when the photos are taken by someone else half of the job is already done, i get that you want their work to look good as well as your name on that work to look good and dont want to release anything that could be deterimental to your cause but this does seem like it is taking a very long time for editing and releasing

Finally a update that looks like it has potential. Can anyone give a review? If it's good I'll resubscribe. If it shows anything the set that goes with the vid should be good too.

There's a nipple for a second. The video quality is lower than normal, because it's outside on the beach. Not one of the best, and certainly not the worst

My site is tease/topless/implied ECHO... so no need to shamelessly plug it on this thread lol and it's more of a zip set thing than a membership thing you know so people can choose what they are paying for lol

can't get over how cute Kari is

kari-sweets-envy-05.jpg

http://teens-undressed.com/kari-sweets-dat-ass-and-underboob/

Oh, wow! If I had the chance to buy the collection I think I would handle it all to Kari herself to do whatever she'd like with it. Good thing I don't have the money, I guess... lol.