• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Partially, yes; I'd say half of the previews seem to be from yet another unreleased set, the other half are present in the "new" set.

Anything to write home about, or more of the same old shit? I'm not renewing my sub unless there's either un-photoshopped weekly re-releases or something. 30 bucks for 30 photos is waaaaay too expensive

Standard Kari Sweets shower candids set, nothing spectacular. Higher resolution than before, but that's about it, really. The re-releases and new releases are apparently slated "over the next several months".

I saw the "set"... It's very tame and definitely not worth the subscription

Furthermore, the site now says they will re-release old sets in higher resolutions, but it doesn't say anything about unedited version. Another reason not to renew...

if we want the administrator to continue publishing never before seen material, we should make sure the site is financially viable, and this will be achievable only if majority of us renew the Subscription

if we want the administrator to continue publishing never before seen material, we should make sure the site is financially viable, and this will be achievable only if majority of us renew the Subscription

I'll do it ...if this never before seen material has nipples/pussy shots ;) ...and I get proofs of their existance, no false promises or lies! :p No proof, no money.

If the administrator wants subscriptions, he needs to cut the bullshit and show his hand.
I won't subscribe without knowing what and when things are going to be released. It took 3 months of games to get 30 lame pictures.
And seeing the same old Photoshopped shit at 3000px resolution is not enough for me. Sorry

So if the "administrator" is reading this, be truthful and let us subscribe based on merit, not promises.. for example:

"Every week I will re-release WHATEVER to members"
"Every month I will release a new picset (but I only have 2 picsets to release)"
"All images will remain photoshopped at high res, so don't get your hopes up on seeing anything really new"

At least then, potential members know what they are signing up for. But like I said, if the re-releases are still photoshopped to hell, I'm not signing up again, and I suggest no one else does.

If the administrator wants subscriptions, he needs to cut the bullshit and show his hand.
I won't subscribe without knowing what and when things are going to be released. It took 3 months of games to get 30 lame pictures.
And seeing the same old Photoshopped shit at 3000px resolution is not enough for me. Sorry

So if the "administrator" is reading this, be truthful and let us subscribe based on merit, not promises.. for example:

"Every week I will re-release WHATEVER to members"
"Every month I will release a new picset (but I only have 2 picsets to release)"
"All images will remain photoshopped at high res, so don't get your hopes up on seeing anything really new"

At least then, potential members know what they are signing up for. But like I said, if the re-releases are still photoshopped to hell, I'm not signing up again, and I suggest no one else does.

I totally agree with you...!

I totally agree with you...!

And so do I, I mean... what's so hard in telling the truth? He's probably gonna get less hate and more subscriptions if he states the facts instead of playing stupid games ...so many administrators don't seem to realize the importance of communication and honesty. All he has to do, is... take an half-hour weekly and write what DaleDoback said on the frontpage of Kari's website and that's it, it's not harder and longer than that! This reminds me of the infamous Nikki Nova BJ video... you hear nothing about it for some years and then one day, out of nowhere ...an excerpt appears on some website with lots of promises and then we hear nothing about it for some years. If the administrator is reading this thread, just do what DaleDoback said and it might just give you the subscriptions you're seeking ;)

someone wanna post the new set so we can see?