• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kari Byron - Mythbusters

She's totally hot...and i must admit to making good use of her tv appearances from time to time:)

Asian Knight said:
Don't know if it will actually work. But couldn't we request Playboy to do a shoot with her in it? That, or Maxim or FHM's future best of 2006 Hot 100 book. I mean Rachel Ray did it, maybe we could vote her on it as well?

Actually...

One day when I was searching for new Kari pictures I stumbled upon an online petition to get Maxim to do a shoot of Kari.

Damned if I can find it now though...

Watched it a few times and quite like both the show and her. Kari looks brill in a couple of pics and just good in others. However in general she is a cracker.

What I like most about her - besides the fact that she's nice looking, of course - is that she seems to have a great personality and also is intelligent. That is an extremely rare combination these days.

Rep for you glk!

Let's hope that Kari enjoyed that photo shoot and ends up doing more!!! Maybe Maxim or even Playboy next! :yesyes: :yummie:

Just when I thougth she couldn't get any hotter she goes and does this... and totally sexies herself up!!

RogueWolf said:
I remember that body suit (how could I forget???)...but not which episode its from. :(

It was the vaccuum toilet episode (the myth about an airplanes toilet being able to suck your ass into the bowl). They needed a "model butt" to base test butt on and they used her. She was featured briefly (I dont even think they mentioned her name), but you can tell it was her. If I am not mistaken, this was the pilot episode (1 of 3 pilots done for the Discovery channel).

'tis a nice butt...

Last edited:
She has brains, a body and sex apeal. It doesnt get any more perfect!!!

oh wow ive had the hots for this girl for so long. glad to see a post of her on here. oh and it made my day just by looking at those hot fhm pics :D :D :D thanks:thumbsup: