• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kari Byron - Mythbusters

Don't miss the show Watch it every day but like scotty more

Last edited:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
OK 2 things:

1: Damn glad to be back!!!!!! Hope everyones' Christmas was fine. Mine was pretty good. Saw some relatives and friends.

2. Kari Byron is hot no matter what people say.

shes so hot i would knock the bottom out of that :nanner: :nanner:
what episode did she wear that tight skin colored suit?

member20672

Closed Account
redone said:
shes so hot i would knock the bottom out of that :nanner: :nanner:
what episode did she wear that tight skin colored suit?
I wish I could remember. But I'm sure there's an episode guide at their site.;)

Last edited:

member20672

Closed Account
wlfman812 said:
Nicely done Harley! I predict that the Discovery Channel is going to get flooded with orders for recordings of this episode...;)
I'm sure they've got the seasons out on DVD. If not, they'll most likely be out sometime in '06. :nanner:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
She's totally hot!!! I finally saw the shark episode with her in a bikini. I saved it on DVR!!! And more over, SHE'S A REDHEAD!!!! Come on people!!

AmericanHarley said:
Other than the show I haven't really seen much from her, pic wise. Hopefully there will be something to follow:thumbsup:

Don't know if it will actually work. But couldn't we request Playboy to do a shoot with her in it? That, or Maxim or FHM's future best of 2006 Hot 100 book. I mean Rachel Ray did it, maybe we could vote her on it as well?

They've just started showing Mythbusters in Germany. I liike the show, once you start watching, you can't stop. Haven't yet seen much from Kari, but she's a cutie, thanks for the pics everyone! :thumbsup:

:hatsoff: Jackson