• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karen Kougar

KarenKougar

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hi, prad294, kostra and rickiwhite! It's nice to see new fans here... I wonder what happened to Silvano? :dunno:

As y'all might have noticed on FreeOnes or my site, I'll be doing a FREE live cam show TONIGHT (Thursday, November 5) at 10PM Eastern US time - before my members-only show.

I'll be filling my fans in on a pretty big surprise during the show tonight, too... :boobies:

Mention in chat that you're from FreeOnes, and let me know your screen name - I want to say hi to some of the posters here personally! :hi:

I know this is a late hour for my European friends :sleep:, so I'll have another free show soon to fit your schedule, too...

I can't wait to see you there!

xoxox,
KK

I just recently learned of Karen Kougar, you are so smokingly delicious.

Lots of fantasises have since followed, my favorite of which is a threesome with you and Rayveness. To me Karen Kougar & Rayveness look very similar (so much that I wondered if they were the same person in some photos) (I wouldn't mind conducting a 2 hour taste test of each of your moist cunts to be certain your not the same lovely ladies). It would be delicious to fuck either of you but to have you both at once would be simply amazing. I could spend days fucking either of you.

I love each of your body types (perfect) and love the sexuality you each ooze when fucking or just the lust hungry look in your eyes. What a great fuck you must each be.

:nannerf2: Forever, dreaming of where I would put my "bigwarmload" if I had the chance.

KarenKougar

Verified Babe
And here's some news...

Some of you may have already heard the news (hi, Nullis!), but I've recently made a little change to my appearance that I wanted to share with you. :boobies:

I hope all of you like it... :shy:

kougar_newboobs.jpg

xoxox,
Karen

KarenKougar

Verified Babe
I just recently learned of Karen Kougar, you are so smokingly delicious.

Lots of fantasises have since followed, my favorite of which is a threesome with you and Rayveness. To me Karen Kougar & Rayveness look very similar (so much that I wondered if they were the same person in some photos) (I wouldn't mind conducting a 2 hour taste test of each of your moist cunts to be certain your not the same lovely ladies). It would be delicious to fuck either of you but to have you both at once would be simply amazing. I could spend days fucking either of you.

I love each of your body types (perfect) and love the sexuality you each ooze when fucking or just the lust hungry look in your eyes. What a great fuck you must each be.

:nannerf2: Forever, dreaming of where I would put my "bigwarmload" if I had the chance.

Thank you, sweetie!!! I would absolutely LOVE to do a scene with Rayveness! I think it would be crazy hot.

And your mention of my moist cunt actually made me wet... :)

Kisses to you.
KK

siegi82

Closed Account
Thank you, sweetie!!! I would absolutely LOVE to do a scene with Rayveness! I think it would be crazy hot.

And your mention of my moist cunt actually made me wet... :)

Kisses to you.
KK

Karen, to be honest:
A mature woman with a bald pussy???:eek::confused::confused::1orglaugh:1orglaugh
....no NOOOO!!!!

Do you want to look like a little gril and is your age a problem for you??

...so I dont think, that you would be the right partner for the great Rayveness!!!

Thank you, sweetie!!! I would absolutely LOVE to do a scene with Rayveness! I think it would be crazy hot. And your mention of my moist cunt actually made me wet... Kisses to you. KK

Your welcome. Honestly you were so beautiful before the enhancement(s), but I guess its helpful for the profession? You looked lovely before (still do).

Glad I could make you wet, sorry I could not be there in person to help you further. ;)

KarenKougar

Verified Babe
Karen, to be honest:
A mature woman with a bald pussy???:eek::confused::confused::1orglaugh:1orglaugh
....no NOOOO!!!!

Do you want to look like a little gril and is your age a problem for you??

...so I dont think, that you would be the right partner for the great Rayveness!!!

LOL! You must have only seen my early work for Anilos and SCORE. I haven't been completely shaved for about nine months. I've found that most men are like you, and would prefer mature women with a bit of pube - so in almost all my recent shoots I've had either a landing strip or a patch.

I'm going to be shooting some pics in the next few days, so I'll shoot a fansign for you with my current trim just to show you... :)

xoxo,
KK

KarenKougar

Verified Babe
you're so nice & awesomely sexy. :condom:

i'd love to bury my face between those mountains. :banana:

mmm...Thank you, sweetie!

But why the condom? Don't you want to cum on my tits? :banana:

xoxo,
KK

oh crap! wrong smiley. lol

i'd love to cum in your sweeeeet lips too.

i got boner, just thinking about that. lol

siegi82

Closed Account
LOL! You must have only seen my early work for Anilos and SCORE. I haven't been completely shaved for about nine months. I've found that most men are like you, and would prefer mature women with a bit of pube - so in almost all my recent shoots I've had either a landing strip or a patch.

I'm going to be shooting some pics in the next few days, so I'll shoot a fansign for you with my current trim just to show you... :)

xoxo,
KK

Oh sorry, I didnt know that you are sporting some pubes!:o

But which "look" do you personally prefer most??? (bald, strip, bush, triangle...)

KarenKougar

Verified Babe