• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Karen Kougar

KarenKougar

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

KarenKougar

Verified Babe
Oh my god!!!! Karen, I love you, 2 cocks and DP........hmmm delicious, made me jerk off!!!!

Thank you, galactico!!!

Hearing that guys out there are jerking-off to my video gets me super-hot...I love it! :wiggle:

xoxox,
KK

KarenKougar

Verified Babe
Hey guys! Nice find, Nullis!

A quick update:

- I'm on the cover (and inside, of course!) of the new 40Something magazine. It's a solo spread that hasn't been shown anywhere before, even online.

- My first DVD is out! The title is (ahem) "Fuck My Old Ass 2". Sweet, right? :) I'm on the front and back covers of that one, too.

You can find links to both of them on my site (eboobstore ships super-quickly); and I'll be putting special, personalized and autographed packages on ebay this weekend.

I'll post some fun new pics on FreeOnes in a bit...

xoxox,
KK

Hey guys! Nice find, Nullis!

A quick update:

- I'm on the cover (and inside, of course!) of the new 40Something magazine. It's a solo spread that hasn't been shown anywhere before, even online.

- My first DVD is out! The title is (ahem) "Fuck My Old Ass 2". Sweet, right? :) I'm on the front and back covers of that one, too.

You can find links to both of them on my site (eboobstore ships super-quickly); and I'll be putting special, personalized and autographed packages on ebay this weekend.

I'll post some fun new pics on FreeOnes in a bit...

xoxox,
KK

Well, I have to go buy the 40something mag-& I will look for the DVD at my local store. New stroke mat'l :jump:I'm looking forward to the pics you put up here Karen:glugglug:

KarenKougar

Verified Babe
Well, I have to go buy the 40something mag-& I will look for the DVD at my local store. New stroke mat'l :jump:I'm looking forward to the pics you put up here Karen:glugglug:

Thanks, BBL! But you'd better hurry if you want one of the magazines - they just sold out online... :nanner:

If anyone would like an autographed copy, please keep an eye on my site for the personalized packages I'm putting together for fans.:wave:

xoxox,
KK

Thanks, BBL! But you'd better hurry if you want one of the magazines - they just sold out online... :nanner:

If anyone would like an autographed copy, please keep an eye on my site for the personalized packages I'm putting together for fans.:wave:

xoxox,
KK

Karen, do you like gangbangs???

KarenKougar

Verified Babe
I LOVE Gangbangs!!!! In fact, I have a couple coming up in the next two weeks.

Of course, I'll post the pics here first... :)

And if anyone knows of a college sports team, or frathouse, that would like to take me as a group, please let me know in a PM...I'd love to talk to you about it. I'll be doing European and West Coast tours this summer, and I'd love to have a good 15-on-1 with guys who are used to working "as a team"... ;)