• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kandi Kay / Hannah Kay / Hannah Kiernan

it s sad she don t want show her pussy, i don t understand, hand and more hands, i still waiting to subscrib in her website, but just went she show her pussy

mriwck

Banned
it s sad she don t want show her pussy, i don t understand, hand and more hands, i still waiting to subscrib in her website, but just went she show her pussy

She does show her pussy, here is just a sample :

She's talking dirty in the video asking to get fucked, shows her pussy from several positions and masturbates. But yea these are custom videos, or skype show videos. For her own website she doesn't show pussy, probably wont.

Here's a very brief glimpse of Kandi's pussy...
kandi-kay-pussy-114-180x270.jpg

http://foxyuk.com/kandi-kay-gets-naked-to-reveal-her-pussy/

Anyone know if she gets fully frontal nude? Or just covering stuff? even on her website?

Edit: Guess she does not.

I subscribed to her website but it didnt work, was wondering if anyone else knew if it was full frontal there.

Anyone know if she gets fully frontal nude? Or just covering stuff? even on her website?

Edit: Guess she does not.

I subscribed to her website but it didnt work, was wondering if anyone else knew if it was full frontal there.

I think it isn't but I'm not 100% sure. :p I know she DOES show pussy if you order a custom video on Customs4U but they're not cheap. Around 700 bucks, if you're not rich forget it! loll I also believe she does private shows on some cam site but I don't know which one... I'll tell you if I find more info! :)