• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Justene Jaro

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Something one learns after a time of people in the industry, they lie...a lot.

I have 30 other girls on the site plus videos and new girls to go up. Sorry if I dont get to what you want to see as soon as you would like, but enjoy the other hot girls by all means :)

i just see the updades in alluring vixens, and i see Kira, Kira and more kira, please Mr E put Kira, Kira, Justene and more Kira sets and vids.

i ll go to member just when you put Justene´s sets and vids.

the Kira´s fans are so lucky, but the Justene´s Fans.

thanks, i love your justene´s sets:D

9.jpg

Goddess Justene

I have 30 other girls on the site plus videos and new girls to go up. Sorry if I dont get to what you want to see as soon as you would like, but enjoy the other hot girls by all means :)

I'm not complaining about not getting what I want. Even if I had a lot of spare cash to blow, which I don't, your site still probably wouldn't be one I would join. Not only do I have reservations about the way the site is run, but a lot of the woman on it just don't look as good as the used to. (Justene being one of them. Compare her photos for you to her earlier Penthouse stuff for example.) I was just pointing out an obvious recurring truth that's indicative to just about just about the majority of people in the industry to explain about a great many of people's complaints.