• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Justene Jaro

I am quite surprised no one has posted about this yet.
Better get your tickets to Hawaii:

http://club939.com/dawnjaro.jpg

and look who the special guest star is going to be.

What's kind of funny is that the title of the image is DawnJaro when really big sis is the star in the image.

And if it is not clear, Club 939 is a strip club. It's where Christine Mendoza and Jeri Lee made their full nude strip debuts last year. Francine Dee was in the crowd for the Christine Mendoza show.

sid-sexy

Banned
She's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen.

So anyone going to be at the Justene Jaro's Club 939 shows on May 18th and 19th? Her sister Dawn will be making a guest appearance.

So did anyone see her in Hawaii? Reviews?

I posted about the event in the Christine Mendoza thread because I know some guys in that thread were at Club 939 for Christine Mendoza, so I assume those guys must live within distance of the club.

Here is what one guys posted (the "she" he refers to is Justene):
went last night, big letdown, she looks so plastic and her ass looks really weird, hope CM didn't go to the same doctor, Dawn was just there for support, sitting in a booth while her sister danced playing with her phone, I didn't stay for the autograph session, not a fan anymore.

and he further added when responding to another post:
I'm sure some booths were open, but to be honest I didn't walk around, just got my beer sat and waited for the show, got stuck buying one of the dancers two drinks, $20 for one, cause I didn't have the heart to say no which was stupid. Seemed like she got about 1/4 of the crowd CM brings in.

Hey I'm just the messenger. Any issues take it up with original poster.

justene_jaro_01.jpg
:drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1:great ass and pussy

:drool2: good way to pass time while we wait for the new alluring vixen justene set that was supposed to be coming "soon"?