• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
nice !

Honestly thought that by now she would have got her huge tits out in all their glory and shown her nipples by now. Will she ever?

I saw one thing that might be of interest to anyone in this thread. I noticed that many old photos of Annina Ucatis were credited to Sebastain Schloemp, Jordans manager. If you look closely you will see that Annina and Jordan have very similar implants, very huge for a slim body. My hypotesis is that Sebastian worked with Annina and then saw how attractive oversized implants in a skinny body are to men. So he decided to pick up a random girl and put some implants on her to make money out of it. So, he suddenly finds this beautician who was tired of getting 1.000 euros per month and they made a deal and she got the implants and they both moved to California. My theory matches with what she has told in her interviews.
The thing is that Jordan knows that is is not beautiful. She could never have a career as a top model or even as a lingerie model. She is also not very smart, she has no special skills, she cant even speak English properly. Getting oversized implants and exploring their effect on men is the only way for somebody like her to succed in life. But even with the implants she still need lots of photoshop to hide her real age, the imperfections on her skin and the deformations on her breats, as you guys saw in that pictures without photoshop on this very thread.
By the way, here is Anninas picture, taken by Jordan manager, there are many others...

I disagree with the negative stuff (she is smart, she is as hot as hell), but find the Annina Ucatis link interesting. Never know, might see Jordan go down the same route and fuck and suck cock on camera.
Doubt it, but we can dream.
At the very least I hope she just gets out her huge tits and shows them off. Then maybe do some softcore, like get a guy to feel them, or suck them, or whatever. Ok I'm dreaming again.