• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I only want to hear her talking about finally showing some skin... and then actually doing it. This broad is boring. If I just want to look at someone in a bikini, I'll look at DM, and even watching that conservative girl is a borefest

AlaeNoctis

Banned
There will be a new topless girl at Pinupfiles and she looks somehow like Jordan. What do you guys think?

I only want to hear her talking about finally showing some skin... and then actually doing it. This broad is boring. If I just want to look at someone in a bikini, I'll look at DM, and even watching that conservative girl is a borefest

I don't agree, I think she's still hot. But I will say that she's getting to that point. If she keeps this up, I'm out.

I can confirm that she shows bare ass in 2 of her videos. I mentioned this before but nobody seemed to react...I would've thought it would be a bigger deal.

She probably doesn't want to show her tits because her nipples are up so high from her titjob.

It's not because she's prude or anything...nudity isn't a big deal in Germany and she's done lots of 'implied nude'.

AlaeNoctis

Banned
i love that if the nipples are so high...hope she show's them soon:rolleyes:

She has already shown them for those who are smart and fast enough... Like me!:nanner:

this is nice unless its a fake

Yes, it's a fake picture. You also can't attach images in the middle of a thread.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator sp00ner77]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: