• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The very sight of her gets the blood pumping in my veins. She should do some shoots with digital desire, twistys etc

pitino

are you talking to me?
http://photos.freeones.com/j_babes/Jordan_Carver_003/

jordancarver-vol05-set01-08.jpg

I couldn't give less of a fuck whether her tits are real or not, her nipples or high or low, or if she does partial or full nudity stuff. She could have a giraffe poke it's head out from her lady bits in her next shoot and people would still say it's not enough. Personally, I'll take what I can get!

I couldn't give less of a fuck whether her tits are real or not, her nipples or high or low, or if she does partial or full nudity stuff. She could have a giraffe poke it's head out from her lady bits in her next shoot and people would still say it's not enough. Personally, I'll take what I can get!

Totally agree. I love Shyla Stylez and the fact she does anal, goes ass to mouth and gets DP'd.

Would I like to see Jordan do anything like that? Hell yes!

Am I going to bitch and moan because she doesn't want to even go topless? Hell no!

It's entirely up to her - I think she's gorgeous and really appreciate what she does (though I'd prefer a bit more lingerie and less bikinis but that's just a personal preference!)

As has been said before, there's plenty of girls out there willing to do just about anything that you want to see. I really don't see the point in bad-mouthing a girl because she doesn't do what you want her to.

Sorry - rant over. I'll go back to lurking again.