• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
To all guys, who ask and push for more from her.
Give her time ! Don't push her ! She's doing well ! She's already done the hand-bra, something that damn "other model" has never done and will never do. Just enjoy her evolution ! It's gradual. She's dosing the pleasure. :) This is the excitement and thrill of expectation. :) Unlike with that damn "other model", here you can feel something great may be coming. Just support her !

Well said. Patience isn't a bad thing and not everything has to be instant gratification.

Her unofficial blog says she's 34DDD and pinupfiles 34G... Where is the truth... Well, very impatient to watch the "behind the scenes" of her fisrt set on pinup...

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The 34G is her European size and the 34DDD is the American one... bra sizes differ from country to country and she splits her time between both places.

Rebecca Jessop

Official Checked Star Member
Hi All

I saw this girl is hot I first saw her pictures when pinupglam emailed them to me as Im affiliated with them from my website. Sh has nice boobs, I love big tits fake or natural, to be honest sometimes more fake as some naturals just hang a little to low for my liking. However this girl is hot and I cant wait to se her website.

Does she just do glamour or is she a naughty girl like me? If so would be awesome to shoot with her.

Does anyone know where she is from?

Wow think I have the hots for her, how old is she?

hahahahaha If you know details about her post em :)

While we are waiting to see her amazing breasts be cool if you guys could vote for mine in the MISS FREEONES

http://www.missfreeones.com/biography_Rebecca_Jessop.html

Thanks guys looking forward to Jordan info mwah xxx

drifter75

Banned
Hi All

I saw this girl is hot I first saw her pictures when pinupglam emailed them to me as Im affiliated with them from my website. Sh has nice boobs, I love big tits fake or natural, to be honest sometimes more fake as some naturals just hang a little to low for my liking. However this girl is hot and I cant wait to se her website.

Does she just do glamour or is she a naughty girl like me? If so would be awesome to shoot with her.

Does anyone know where she is from?

Wow think I have the hots for her, how old is she?

hahahahaha If you know details about her post em :)

While we are waiting to see her amazing breasts be cool if you guys could vote for mine in the MISS FREEONES

http://www.missfreeones.com/biography_Rebecca_Jessop.html

Thanks guys looking forward to Jordan info mwah xxx

I'm afraid that if You were to shoot with her, it could look like the shooting of Rachel Aldana with Denise Milani - that You would have to wear a bikini, because she wouldn't go nude.

I'm afraid that if You were to shoot with her, it could look like the shooting of Rachel Aldana with Denise Milani - that You would have to wear a bikini, because she wouldn't go nude.

Give her time! Give the woman a little time! See the post above by pinupglam - she should give more than Denise Milani ever has.

That being said....who would she work well with? Lets say nude or clothed-

I think Jelena Jensen would be good - Danielle Riley maybe too.....:D

Rebecca Jessop

Official Checked Star Member

Why? Do you have a link of that picture set? Lets see what you are talking about.

Give her time! Give the woman a little time! See the post above by pinupglam - she should give more than Denise Milani ever has.

That being said....who would she work well with? Lets say nude or clothed-

I think Jelena Jensen would be good - Danielle Riley maybe too.....:D

Oh thanks not me then hahaha cheers