• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
that is something nobody can confirm as we can judge by looks or the ones who have met her can say because a couple of conversations, but nobody really knows. There ar many and many more girls that put money first when they choose a guy but there are few that are really good girls. Being pretty does not always make a girl being a slut

Exactly. And that's why people making stereotypical generalizations and having other people agree with them based on zero information is not fair.

absolutely stunning! Website opens in a day and 10 hours!!!

drifter75

Banned
No, that's definitely not true. She's actually a pretty straightforward, normal gal. She just happens to be smokin' hot but she's not some sugardaddy bagging golddigger.

And what else could You tell as her producer ??? That Meschif is right in his statement and that's true ??? That would be a shot in Your foot in the marketing of this model. I think we have to take her for what she is, appreciate the fact she wants to model at all and leave her private things alone.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
And what else could You tell as her producer ??? That Meschif is right in his statement and that's true ??? That would be a shot in Your foot in the marketing of this model. I think we have to take her for what she is, appreciate the fact she wants to model at all and leave her private things alone.

I don't understand what you are saying in the first part of your statement, but I definitely agree with you on the second part.

They don't accept VISA, which is... for lack of a better term - pretty dumb. Losing a LOT of money for them, not enough pics for us.

akbul

Banned
What a disappointment!
-A slide show as the welcome video
-Only two photo sets per month
-A ridiculous price ($29.99) considering both quality and quantity of site content
-Limited payment options - I never heard of JCB and Discover credit cards :)
True, this is only the beginning but my expectations were way higher.