• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
OMG.

Damn she got some nice tits. :banana:

Edit: quoted individual picture removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan Carver New zoo shoot

By any chance does anyone have any links to her shoot she has done for zoo magazine this week eg magazine scans.

Really wanted to get this issue but missed it :(.

One busty chick she is :)

Jordan on her twitter:

"Even my attorney told me, the US citizens are arrogant and uncultured! :-( Unfortunately I did lots of this experience in the last month!"

edit: Posting copyrighted content is against board rules. Post links to sample galleries and not to individual pictures. Pictures deleted.

that jessica costume had big impact
saw it on several sites now
even on the "news" section of several email hosting sites of germany

I, myself, helped to promote her in her costume on facebook, I was mesmerized by her costume.

Yeah. I guess all the buzz on her costume is caused by the fact that she perfectly matches the character, whith her femme fatale face, short waist and huge tits. She is the real Jessica, in flesh and bone and lots of silicone!:nanner:

omfg

edit: Do not post individual pictures. Post the link to the source if it's an offical blog or sample gallery. Don't link directly to the picture itself. Picture removed.

00:00-00:25
at the beginning the narrator talks about the money she could earn by posing nearly naked on a cheap air matress and makes fun with the expectations of jordan who dreams of life in a million-dollar villa "but its hard to keep view above everything when your tits are pulling you down"

00:26-01:04
than she tells that she never stated if her tits are real or not and that there are many rumors in the net but thats good so her name is talked about a lot
later they tell that the name Jordan carver is as fake as her tits are rumored to be

01:05-01:38
she is asked about her future and tries to answer but ... well
only thing she says is that she isnt sure if she wants to keep live in the US for her whole life
later the narroter mocks her a bit by qouting her that "LA isnt a city but the biggest village of the world" and thats why she lives in a smaller town one hour away from LA

01:45-02:25
than she talks about that her tits are always Topic(Tits are making money honey)
that her site has arround 800-1000 members alleged and that she earns most of her money with the site and the worn bikinis she sells

02:25-02:45
than her managers tells how he discovered her:as a makeup artist on a show and imported her to the US

02:50-03:05
she has to pay for her shootings by herself the offical statemant is that she dont want to do cheap productions; inoffical that there is a lack of jobs

03:20-03:40
than jordan tells us that she dont think its that revealing(the black lingerine) cause its not that diffrent from bikini
she states t´hat the max of posing she does is "implied" bare breast but hidden nipples with her hands, arms or hair

03:35-04:30
because she doesnt want to go fully nude she is only posing for own photshootings, her website or her own callanders
then she tells how both psychic and physical exhausting her work is (the narrator states that id doesnt look that hard when she shows her goodies at the rent pool and 25 degress at a pool doesnt look like unacceptable working terms)

04:50-05:10
she argues with her photgrapher / mangager that she doesnt want to go inside the water
but lay on top of the air matress

05:15-05:45
while trying on her bikini she finaly discloses the secret of her bust size
"who belive its natural to have such big boobs by such a small figure is stupid
and she found it absurd if girls tell everything is real on their boobs when you can clearly see they are fake"

05:45-06:00
the narrator ends the movie with telling
that after that is finaly disclosed she now can get back at "work" and dreaming of her breakthrough in the new world and until then she still has to live from the money she gets from the photos of the 5$ air matress and her

anyone seen the 'glamourchest' images of JC? they look quite old and pretty amatuer! like someone has been able to pay JC a tiny amount just to pose for a few low quality images in a hotel room!!!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
What is hopeless?