• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
She says she's got some news for us, that something will happen on july 19th... Maybe I am going mad for all the teasing but I can help but to dream on Jordan announcing her first topless set, which would make me quit my job and my little social life just for the sake of honouring and praising her plastic udders with the sacrifice of my body fluids!

She says she's got some news for us, that something will happen on july 19th... Maybe I am going mad for all the teasing but I can help but to dream on Jordan announcing her first topless set, which would make me quit my job and my little social life just for the sake of honouring and praising her plastic udders with the sacrifice of my body fluids!

Where did she say she had news?

I give it a 25% chance she's going topless.

She says she's got some news for us, that something will happen on july 19th... Maybe I am going mad for all the teasing but I can help but to dream on Jordan announcing her first interracial movie, which would make me quit my job and my little social life just for the sake of honouring and praising her plastic udders with the sacrifice of my body fluids!

fixed.

The only thing keeping her from posing fully topless is the fact that her nipples are high. (in my opinion anyway)

Hopefully one day she'll realize that horndogs like ourselves couldn't care less...we want to see those melons in all their glory...high nipples,low nipples, whatever!

as we've seen in the past,she's not shy about her killer body:

http://www.adultwiki.net/images/c/c3/JC-Nude.jpg

(no that's not the fake photoshop picture,it's the original. It was on her official blog once too)

Where did she say she had news?

Saw it on her twitter

The only thing keeping her from posing fully topless is the fact that her nipples are high. (in my opinion anyway)

Hopefully one day she'll realize that horndogs like ourselves couldn't care less...we want to see those melons in all their glory...high nipples,low nipples, whatever!

as we've seen in the past,she's not shy about her killer body:

http://www.adultwiki.net/images/c/c3/JC-Nude.jpg

(no that's not the fake photoshop picture,it's the original. It was on her official blog once too)

Yeah, you stated it well, she is not shy at all. But I cant help but thinking that there must be someone else controling it, maybe her managers. In their twisted minds they must have planned for Jordan this "non nude" label to her trying to take the empty place left by Denise.

It seems like I remember reading an interview with her where she said that she wouldnt do nudes at the request of her girlfriend or something like that. Cant remember where I read that though.

It seems like I remember reading an interview with her where she said that she wouldnt do nudes at the request of her girlfriend or something like that. Cant remember where I read that though.

That's been proven to be a fake interview. Jordan isn't a lesbian or anything that was said there.

2 Links removed. Do not post individual pictures. Petra has said this twice in this thread already.

Warning:

I am only posting this once more in this thread. Unless you OWN the pictures and can prove you hold the copyrights, I shouldn't be seeing ANY individual photos in this thread.

This means photos you find off the internet from blogs, from image hosting sites, other forums that don't give a rats ass about copyrights, etc.

There will be no more warnings, folks that want to ignore the board rules will be getting the approperiate infractions for copyright violations.

Can I still post photos from Jordan's official blog?

Her official blog, yes. Single pictures, no.

Post the link to the source if it's an offical blog or sample gallery. Don't link directly to the picture itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
July 19th and no interracial movie. :(

It seems like the surprise was the zoo cover... I was expecting something beyond that.
And there is more: the cover comes from that set "Queen Lada" from her website. I wonder if Zoo really shoot some new photos or if they just took JCmedia material and put in the magazine.