• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Her nipples are very high,and I think that's why she doesn't pose fully topless. She poses 'nude' sometimes,but cover her tits of course. There are 2 videos of her showing bare ass.

Still,her high nipples are no big deal to me...I'd still give my left arm just to touch this babe. :drool1:

i think its obvious her tits are fake
and im fine with it
and to be honest nothing i like more on obvious fake boobs than nipple on the upper half of the tit... so please show them they looked very hot in these few seconds of the clip

I dont really care about whether her boobs are fake or not or about the scars that come from enhancement. I just hope she eventually gets away from the tease posing like Denise Milani and Wendy4 do and does some real topless/nude shoots. The same poses in a different outfits are just the same old thing all the time.

I see pinup file has already removed the clips from my link :(

Last edited:
I read on her yahoo group that Jordan does meet and greets. The conditions are that you have to be a member of her site, willing to participate in the process of any photos/videos taken, and live in the US or Europe. Anyone been to one of these meet and greets? And if you have, what was it like?