• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon and Kate plus eight: WHO CARES!!!!

That show bothers me, It sucks for the people who can actually have kids & have 1 or 2 etc, than there's these people who have troubles, than take fertility drugs and get handed everything because of there situation. I see that everyone is happy for them but than it was there choice to have that many kids.

Overall I agree who cares, I guess we are all supposed to feel sorry for people who get there self's in this.

Does he have penis left?

Nope, Kate has both his balls and penis stored in a jar in the bedroom closet. Jon is such a fucking pussy, I've never seen a man as dickless as he is on television. If I was ever married to a bitch like her, you can bet that I will put her bullshit in lockdown mode with a quickness. :2 cents:

she's a bitch and she can over react (almost) all of the time ... no wonder they sleep two years separated ... pity for him (he looks kinda normal) and the kids ... don't wanna stand in his shoes though ... 8 kids to pay for ... poor bastard ... :1orglaugh

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Great show....cant take my eyes off it!
I feel for the old man but on the same hand I find Kates strong personality and her looks incredibly sexy.
The kids seem weel adjusted and intelligent! :thumbsup:

It's fucked up.. but, I give them props for cashing in on nonsense.
Can't say that I've watched the show, but Kate looks kinda hot lately on the magazines and what not.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I watch the show on occassion (Discovery Travel and Living for me, not TLC :1orglaugh) just so I can remind myself why we should never fuck with nature.

If you can't conceive, there's obviously a reason for it.

My gf makes me watch this terrible show. It's just awful. Jon is a little weiner who thinks he is 16 years old and Kate is 7 different kinds of bitch. All she cares about is being on the cover of some stupid magazine.

Why do people watch this show and WHY ARE THEY IN THE NEWS?

TOTALLY agree. Completely. This is the worst of Americana......and it needs to go away. I hope they are miserable, but I feel bad for the kids.

This is outstanding news. Now that the show is on hiatus hopefully it will never come back. The next show that needs to go is that stupid one with the midgets. With any luck this will be the beginning of the end of "reality" shows.

It's so sad because The Learning Channel used to be so good. Now it's only good if you want to learn how to be an asshole.

I agree its insane to put your family through that, and all for the sake of a paycheck.

But I watch the show because the children are too precious. Absolutely the most beautiful children on Tv. I really feel for them :/

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
wow, even the learning channel went to hell.
the learning channel, programming for idiots.

jeopardy gets dummed down, court tv stops showing trials, cartoons went soft, everything is aimed to accomodate those with short attention spans
ect ect.......
Yep, the country i growed up in is gone.

well look at the losers that watch TLC... obviously this would be popular with them. even the title is lame. all their viewers probably have macintoshes and drive volvos, because they honestly believe it makes them cool.

i, on the other hand, honestly believe that reality TV "stars" should all be lined up and shot, and if one were to include mac-owning volvo drivers in that lineup... well, we'd just have to go get more ammo.

Thats true. The line up is half "large family reality shows". I remember it being kind of cool when I was growing up. Remeber "Junkyard wars"? Now all the shows suck.

I've never really watched much of the show. Everytime I've seen Kate she seems pissed off about something. She seems like a real bitch and probably is a cold fish in the sack, but I'd still love to fuck her. She looks sexy to me for some reason.

She was looking sexy as fuck on this weeks episode. They had her on the couch by herself and she was barefoot with her feet up on the coffee table. Them feet and legs were looking yummy.

She was looking MILF for sure.

I've never really watched much of the show. Everytime I've seen Kate she seems pissed off about something. She seems like a real bitch and probably is a cold fish in the sack, but I'd still love to fuck her. She looks sexy to me for some reason.

Wouldn't you be pissed off if you spit out 8 kids,and most of them at the same time?

This show is fucking horrible and is contributing to the dumbing down of America.But for anyone who thinks this show is bad,give 18 Kids And Counting a shot,it's even worse!I'd be surprised if anyone could sit and watch more than 15 minutes of that shit.

the biggest debate with them now is people saying they should stay together because of the kids, I don't agree with that if you don't love each other than why stay togeather its better in the long run to leave.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
They are probably rated so high because they make others feel better about their shitty lives. Untill you stop to realize that after what 5 years or some shit, they've got TONS of money by now from all this shit. They are both set for life!