• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon and Kate plus eight: WHO CARES!!!!

Judging by the pics I've seen of Kate....:hit::love-smi::yesyes::thefinger

It's sad to see (or in my case, read about) another American family going up in flames publically....

We truly are a Nation of Fame Whores...men and women equally.

I've never really watched much of the show. Everytime I've seen Kate she seems pissed off about something. She seems like a real bitch and probably is a cold fish in the sack, but I'd still love to fuck her. She looks sexy to me for some reason.

I'm sure raising eight kids at once isn't easy. I wouldnt' blame her for being a bitch, raising kids is stressful! But you're right, she's a very attractive woman.

This whole thing makes me sad. I mean, no one can judge whats really going on when the cameras are turned off, but no doubts the family is struggling. If they need to split up, then by all means they should do it. I just think they should turn the cameras off once the papers are signed. The kids are going through enough having their family break apart....its a kick in the nuts to have the whole thing filmed and watched by their friends at school. Not cool to document the roughest time in your childhood. :(

SashaSparks

Official Checked Star Member
I never watched it until all this divorce hype all over TV. I agree, she is 7 kinds of bitch. Always talking over her husband, being uptight and bossy, pushing him to get hair plugs. Yuck.
She said they could not "selectively abort because of her religious beliefs" So how about not having in-vitro in the first place! I think she already had twins, which is more of a "blessing" than a lot of people get. Add selfish to the name calling list, haha.
Wow, I know way to much about this show, lol.

I'm sure raising eight kids at once isn't easy. I wouldnt' blame her for being a bitch, raising kids is stressful! But you're right, she's a very attractive woman.

This whole thing makes me sad. I mean, no one can judge whats really going on when the cameras are turned off, but no doubts the family is struggling. If they need to split up, then by all means they should do it. I just think they should turn the cameras off once the papers are signed. The kids are going through enough having their family break apart....its a kick in the nuts to have the whole thing filmed and watched by their friends at school. Not cool to document the roughest time in your childhood. :(

I can agree that raising all of those kids is probably trying, but I take issue with her playing so much off of her "fame". She kept saying she wanted nothing to do with the paparazzi, then goes and does the cover of a major magazine. She goes on other TV shows that all ask her the same gossip-tabloid questions. I'd have a lot more respect for her if she had just told them off, but she just comes off as a media attention whore.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?