• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

John mccain to discontinue medical treatment

Yeah, I completely shit the bed with my take of McCain’s involvement in what happened on the Forrestal and I will never live that one down. However, “ bombs cooking off” while at some point that most definitely happened and the physics of the whole thing certainly makes that the conclusion to draw, many eyewitnesses aboard said that McCain exited his aircraft hastily and that they saw the bombs drop to the deck and not cook off.

Not only that, be he took off toward the elevator to get below while other men were fighting the fire. Now I don’t begrudge a man for having the shit scared out of him and I have no idea how I would react but many sailors say that McCain helped to make it worse. There are many that feel that he received preferential treatment. Now keep in mind, that about a year later he is shot down over Hanoi. The investigation is not even in full gear by that time. He becomes a prisoner of war and the rest is history.
The story of another pilot Commander Hope is inspirational. He stays on deck fighting the fire with the B.B. stackers while McCain is in the ready room watching on CCTV.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/john-mccain-make-believe-maverick-202004/

Ask the 134 sailors on the USS Forrestal that he killed because he was reckless. He should have been court martialed for that offense. Only his father, Admiral John McClain II, saved him from that embarrassment. I agree with xfire. He was a traitor. President Nixon pardoned Lieutenant Commander John McCain. John McCain was convicted of treason and sentenced to death by firing squad until he was pardoned by the President. "As a POW, McCain spilled his guts about everything and helped the NVA by telling them the flight patterns of U.S. Fighters which led to a 64% increase in fighters being shot down." He later retired from the Navy in 1981 as a Captain.

Johnny "Wet-Start" - we hardly knew ye.

John doesn’t involve himself in politics often and now I see why. He’s as passionate about things as some of us are. He just controls himself more.
There are many that served with him that believe every bit of this is true. If he was a songbird and gave out flight patters, then he should be court martialed posthumously. I understand animus wanting to defend McCain for the unfair attacks but there are a lot of unanswered questions about him and I am afraid we will never know the answers to them completely. It just occurred to me that perhaps McCain’s siding with Democrats all those years was a defense mechanism against further scrutiny. Had he been a rock ribbed conservative, the left would have exposed his record.

Hillary would have been sucking that hate filled dick to take him down a long time ago if McCain had any ounce of backbone and wasn't in fact a RINO.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
AF, don't you know I like to insight riots? :) Especially on John McCain's death-bed.

* About the USS Forrestal disaster, a unexpected power surge caused the Zuni Rocket to launch across the flight deck and explode into Lt. Commander Fred D. White's A-4 Skyhawk. This picture, pay strict attention to diagram -- the fighters circled in red. # 405 is Lt. Commander Fred D. White's A-4 Skyhawk. # 416 is Lt. Commander John McCain's A-4 Skyhawk. # 110, also circled in red, is the Phantom (F-48) that had the Zuni Rocket.

USS_Forrestal-capture.JPG

Therefore no Wet-Start for Johnny.

-----

* About the pardons issued by President Nixon, no listing of Lt. Commander John McCain III listed in any of the President's 'official" pardons from 1969 to 1974:

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/pardons-granted-president-richard-nixon-1969-1974

So people just want to write bad information about the late Senator from Arizona John McCain.

The internet is full of inaccurate information. What are you going to do? ;)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Of all the pilots, mentioned in this wikipedia entry, that jumped from their planes to safety ...

Lt. Commander Fred Donald White died that day.

Capture1.JPG

AF, don't you know I like to insight riots? :) Especially on John McCain's death-bed.

* About the USS Forrestal disaster, a unexpected power surge caused the Zuni Rocket to launch across the flight deck and explode into Lt. Commander Fred D. White's A-4 Skyhawk. This picture, pay strict attention to diagram -- the fighters circled in red. # 405 is Lt. Commander Fred D. White's A-4 Skyhawk. # 416 is Lt. Commander John McCain's A-4 Skyhawk. # 110, also circled in red, is the Phantom (F-48) that had the Zuni Rocket.

View attachment 658467

Therefore no Wet-Start for Johnny.

-----

* About the pardons issued by President Nixon, no listing of Lt. Commander John McCain III listed in any of the President's 'official" pardons from 1969 to 1974:

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/pardons-granted-president-richard-nixon-1969-1974

So people just want to write bad information about the late Senator from Arizona John McCain.

The internet is full of inaccurate information. What are you going to do? ;)

I should have went with my first instinct that you were being facetious. Anyway, a presidential pardon may have been mentioned once or twice during the 2008 campaign at least. There are many that served with him that believe he was a traitor.

But thanks for contributing your inciteful piece.

McCain’s Confidential Request Made Public, Trump Banned from Funeral — Look at the Reason Why!
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/08/m...y/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification

Yeah and Obama had a nice bullshit facebook post I read last night regarding this now extinct RINO. Of course he banned Trump from his funeral from what I see after googling it. Aside from that Trump made a typical sympathy tweet. Like he really gives a damn that a wolf in sheep skin is gone in office.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I'm glad I can say I never voted for McCain, give me a hell yeah if you never voted for McCain.

xfire

Different sides of the same coin. It's absurd how much leverage these fucking clowns get out of such small differences. That's where Political Entertainment comes in. I don't know what you'd call that stuff meester links to, but he's not the only one cozy with the [NOBABE]Alex Jones[/NOBABE] types.

Different sides of the same coin. It's absurd how much leverage these fucking clowns get out of such small differences. That's where Political Entertainment comes in. I don't know what you'd call that stuff meester links to, but he's not the only one cozy with the [NOBABE]Alex Jones[/NOBABE] types.

I'm moderate as can be. When someone starts making absurd claims and bullshit theories that's when I bow out. All the extremists are a small business to make themselves look bigger than they really are. Alex Jones deserves a platform to speak as much as Farrakhan does. They will always have followerers no matter what.

They will dig their own graves ultimately.

xfire

I'm an Eisenhower Republican, I'll leave the extremist shit to the children.

It's so easy to antagonize either extreme on the left/right divide, just pick on their pet issues and watch them start drooling like Pavlov's dog.

:1orglaugh pretty much

I love republican antifa members that participate in gay sex abuse.