• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Joe Biden Invented A New Way to Debate Liars

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Bill Maher tweeted: "Hello, 9-1-1? There's an old man beating a child on my t.v." Sums it up. Biden destroyed the idiot Paul Ryan. Masterful.

http://www.eclectablog.com/2012/10/...biden-invented-a-new-way-to-debate-liars.html

Videos at the link.

Joe Biden didn’t just win the debate. Joe Biden invented a new way to debate liars.

Dude totally got Bidened…

The epic performance last night by Vice President Joe Biden is destined to go down in history as one of the finest debate showings ever. Three things conspired against Congressman Paul Ryan: the truth, a debate opponent well prepared with facts and a ‘tude, and a debate moderator that was skilled and educated enough not to put up with any bullshit. This perfect storm left Ryan flopping on the beach like a fish, mouth gawping for air, completely knocked out of his zone.

It’s not easy to debate someone who tells lie after lie after lie. You risk spending your entire time refuting the lies without ever getting your own message out. Last night, Joe Biden taught us how to do it. He started out grinning whenever Ryan lied. By the end, he was openly laughing and, in what was almost like a live-tweeting of his own debate, responded in the background to each lie that rolled out of Ryan’s mouth with a refutation so that, when it was his own turn, he could actually deliver his message.

He made Ryan look foolish on foreign policy. He made Ryan look foolish on domestic policy. He made Ryan look almost irreligious on the question of abortion. And the entire time, he was openly derisive of Ryan when he lied. It was a pitch perfect performance.

Here’s a classic example in a discussion about defense. By the end, confronted with direct questions, Ryan was stumbling and saying they won’t increase defense spending (which directly contradicts Mitt Romney on this topic):

RyanMeme1_s.jpg

Perhaps the most enjoyable moment was when Biden pointed out Ryan’s hypocrisy on the Stimulus, telling us that he got not one but TWO letters from Ryan asking for Stimulus money for his state. Why? Because it would create jobs!

This is how you handle liars. You show the perfect amount of derision for someone who is lying to the American people and then refute his lies with facts, openly, aggressively and with humor.

When I defended President Obama’s debate performance last week, I said that it freed him up to be more aggressive in the next debate because people were expecting him to. What I didn’t consider is that it also freed up Vice President Biden to do the same thing. Biden was already in the role of being more of an aggressor but, after last week, nearly everyone paying attention to the debates was saying he’d have to come out swinging. And, wow, did he ever.

He has shown us a new way to contend with politicians who have based their entire campaign on lies. You just have to Biden them.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Delusional. Name calling and misleading people are all you are good for. Biden flat out lied about the embassy attack. He looked like a grumpy rude old man who couldn't counter actual facts.

I'm good with it, XFire. Ryan is full of crap and knows he doesn't have the answers.

It would be funny if Biden wasn't full of crap too. The Fact Checkers hit them both.

They are both insincere twits. I've thought Biden was an empty suite for years.

I haven't thought Ryan was an empty suite until recently since I haven't thought of him at all.

xfire

Delusional. Name calling and misleading people are all you are good for. Biden flat out lied about the embassy attack. He looked like a grumpy rude old man who couldn't counter actual facts.

Accuse me of "name calling" after calling me delusional. Yeah, you're an Ace, that's for sure. What about the embassy did Biden "lie" about? Be prepared to prove your claims or shut the fuck up. Biden destroyed the clueless Paul Ryan and everyone knows it.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

He's too far gone to rationally discuss anything with AB. he sees what he sees.
sincerely, meester"asshat"perfect

xfire

What's fucking hilarious is that Biden talked over Ryan the same way Romney talked over Obama last week. Apparently the winner of these debates is the one that has no respect for formal debate decorum. Thanks, Fox News, for setting the bar so terribly low for "winning debate" tactics.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Joe did a good job. He knows about foreign affairs better than even Obama. He handled the time as a debate and had his stuff ready for it. Ryan was never going to do better than hold his own against him. Sure, Ryan had lots of stuff to toss at the current administration. But just like Bush had Chaney as his bulldog, so did Obama. Biden was stepping up to the plate to swing big for his man. He has to get the win for this one. 1 and a half down and 2 to go. For all intents and purposes it is still an advantage to Obama. Can this man still persuade the people like he did in 2008? Even after 4 years on the job? As much as I don't like it, I will still bet 4 more years.

Romney/Ryan by a LANDSLIDE. You might as well get it in your fucking heads right now. Obama/Biden will not see another four years as POTUS and VPOTUS.

Capiche?

xfire

Romney/Ryan by a LANDSLIDE. You Might as well get it in your fucking heads right now. Obama/Biden will not see another four years as POTUS and VPOTUS. Capiche?

Fuck off before I tell everyone your real name and give them the link to your facebook page, Mitch the Bitch. I know you blocked my Xaviar Fiero account, but I've got tons of others to pester you with.

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...

Fuck off before I tell everyone your real name and give them the link to your facebook page, Mitch the Bitch. I know you blocked my Xaviar Fiero account, but I've got tons of others to pester you with.

Mitch S........................... :1orglaugh

Your threat of blackmail towards me has been copied with a screen shot and sent to my attorney, the local police department, and FACEBOOK. I'm sure my lawyer and the police will have a good time discussing your threats of Blackmail towards me with the owner of this website.

Have a nice weekend.

Biden looked creepy. Scary to think that a choad like him is only one step away from being President. His manner was not becoming from a supposed senior statesman. He looked more like a cheap used car salesman.

xfire

Your threat of blackmail towards me has been copied with a screen shot and sent to my attorney, the local police department, and FACEBOOK. I'm sure my lawyer and the police will have a good time discussing your threats of Blackmail towards me with the owner of this website.

Have a nice weekend.

Oh, please, make my fucking day you sniveling little cunt. I hope you give me a reason to drag your ass to court.

xfire

Biden looked creepy. Scary to think that a choad like him is only one step away from being President. His manner was not becoming from a supposed senior statesman. He looked more like a cheap used car salesman.

Keep pushing that Fox News forced meme. Ya'll some desperate motherfuckers.

roac2.png

What a bunch of pussies the Republicans are. I just love how they're crying about Biden being so mean to Ryan. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Lately, political debates just got worse on FO.

Can't anybody admit someoneone else is right?