• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Joe Biden Invented A New Way to Debate Liars

Biden looked creepy. Scary to think that a choad like him is only one step away from being President. His manner was not becoming from a supposed senior statesman. He looked more like a cheap used car salesman.

Right. I'm sure you didn't vote for this guy twice:

dick-cheney-vice-president.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
In other words very little?
Next to nothing?
Casi nada?

Not so fast. He chaired the Committee on Foreign Relations for a very long time. He knows everything going on in the State Department. He may not be my choice for President or Vice President, but in no way can anyone deny his knowledge and insight about foreign affairs.

What is you state good at and what he's lame at

So, for you GOP's how should Biden have reacted to Ryan's lies ?

By pointing out Biden's lies:

- We didn't know that Benghazi was a terrorist attack. The inquiry panel proved that the State Dept. knew right from the start, and to think that the details of the killing of a U.S. Ambassador would have been hidden from the Secretary of State and the POTUS is laughable. Same goes for the ongoing requests for more security.

- Biden said he voted against the Iraq war. As a senator, he voted for it.

-Taxes would only rise for those making 1 million or more. Under Obama's plan, they would rise for those making $250,0000 or more.

- Under Obama, religious institutions don't require their insurance policies to provide for contraceptives. Obviously wrong, since they are suing the administration on that matter.

There are more, but i don't have the time or space to list them.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

Okay, from your cartoon response (not comparing you to other cartoon responders here) the terrorists are watching this election. Who do they want to win and become the weaker leader to combat further attacks?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Okay, from your cartoon response (not comparing you to other cartoon responders here) the terrorists are watching this election. Who do they want to win and become the weaker leader to combat further attacks?

I post cartoons, sure, but that's not the bulk of my replies. I can engage in coherent debate, when and where it's warranted. Often times when dealing with the far-right posters on this forum, it's not warranted.

That said, to respond to your question, "Who do the terrorists want to win?", you're going to have to give some reasons as to why it matters who the terrorists want to win. Romney is likely to start a ground war in the Middle East. Obama oversaw the elimination of Osama Bin Laden and has maintained an aggressive execution of The War on Terror. I doubt if the terrorists like either candidate.

I post cartoons, sure, but that's not the bulk of my replies. I can engage in coherent debate, when and where it's warranted. Often times when dealing with the far-right posters on this forum, it's not warranted.

That said, to respond to your question, "Who do the terrorists want to win?", you're going to have to give some reasons as to why it matters who the terrorists want to win. Romney is likely to start a ground war in the Middle East. Obama oversaw the elimination of Osama Bin Laden and has maintained an aggressive execution of The War on Terror. I doubt if the terrorists like either candidate.
I think some guys are just waiting fro that, waiting for opportunities to kick kill some americans.

Ok, they are more likely to die than to kill americans. But these guys don't fear death.
And there families won't blame there leaders to have sent there to die, they will blame the US to have killed them, they will tell their sons on their fathers dies as martyrs and that Allah wants them to avenge their fathers, to join the Jihad.
But, for every american boy killed there, his whole family and neighborhood will blame the government to have sent him there.

It's complicated to win a war when every single enemy you kill reinforce the determination of the others.

xfire

blah blah blah

I've really made an effort to avoid you, Mitchell. I've quit posting in your threads and I don't respond to you in other people's threads. Why do you feel compelled to follow me around posting your rightwing retard vomit? What do you want, you magnificent bastard?

xfire

All I saw was "Page Not Found". I read earlier today that CNN had admitted to having skewed polls after the VP debate, so that might explain it.