• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jessica Simpson vs Ashlee Simpson

Jessica Simpson vs Ashlee Simpson

• Total voters
Re: Ashlee Simpson vs Jessica Simpson

Ashlee is much hotter...probably because she actually has a brain..

How has she demonstrated having a brain?

Was it the time she did an interview in a teen magazine telling girls they should be happy with who they naturally are, only to get plastic surgery in the month between giving the interview and the magazine coming out?

Or maybe when she blamed her band when the wrong pre-recorded track started playing on SNL? A few days later the story changed but her immediate reaction on live television was to throw her band under the bus.

Brain? I haven't seen it.

:cool:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

Was it the time she did an interview in a teen magazine telling girls they should be happy with who they naturally are, only to get plastic surgery in the month between giving the interview and the magazine coming out?

Or maybe when she blamed her band when the wrong pre-recorded track started playing on SNL? A few days later the story changed but her immediate reaction on live television was to throw her band under the bus.

Yes but in an interview with her ex husband you know that poser emo douche from Fall Out Boy. Ashlee was into anal sex, he said it on the Howard Stern show. So she's not that dumb.

I've heard of people being shot down in flames with a retaliating comment. But you just M60'd the other poster down in style.

Jessica looks more of a woman than her sister ever will. From the face, the figure, everything.

Quite frankly if Jessica was the dumber of the two her career would have been the smallest of the two. You see great tits and a nice ass can only take you so far. You need talent to go the rest of the way and lets face it Jessica has gone a lot further than her sister thingy whatshername.

And anyway I've always got a place on my cock for Jessica to sit if she wants. Her sister on the other hand will not be sitting on my cock. She can go and sit in a dumpster for all I care!. That way she can be at home with her career.