• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jenny Poussin

To each their own, if that's what she wants to do, and it makes her happy, she should go for it. Personally, I feel the "If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" ideal fits her great. She's outrageously hot and sexy as she is, I think going bigger will start to make her look freaky, but that's just my opinion. I'm more of a leg and butt guy myself and Jenny has those body parts handled completely. With her beautiful face and perfect butt and legs she could be flat chested for all I care and I wouldn't complain the least. One thing to remember is, is that Marie Claude is about five inches taller than Jenny, so what looks one way on her will definitely look different on Jenny.

All models get these comments when they chose to upgrade. Some of them are sincere, but there are also a lot of guys who don't really assume the fact that they like an enhanced physique because this is not the norm. So they take a stance against it largely based on moral principle.

A good proof of that is, if a model who got an upgrade later choses to go down in size again, the same fans are like:
"No no, don't go down! Previously I didn't want to look like I was encouraging you to do it [because that's not socially acceptable], but now that you decided to do it, I will say that it looks awesome."
It happens every time. Some people are a bit hypocritical when it comes to large breast implants. Most are reluctant to publicly say that they love them, yet magazines spreads, websites and TV shows are built around models who sport them. So were are the people who buy and watch these?

Personally, I have seen the circa 1000cc morph, and I think it looks phenomenal. Say what you want, not a lot of models have curves like that, it really stands out. If she gets them, I'd like to see her take a new picture in that BodyZone bikini just to see the difference. The original pic already looked pretty unbelievable, imagine what it would look like after.

I get where you're coming from charlie, and there might be lots of reasons why someone doesn't want to admit they want it to happen. I'll say I like fake boobs, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. There are real issues with safety and such though, and I decided to reconcile that by remaining noncomittal before the fact. The most I can say is that I like them, but as a policy I'd encourage anyone who asked me to know the risks, go to a good doctor, and know why they want it.

That said I think Jenny really does know what she wants here; so I guess I can come out and wish her luck, and mostly say they'll probably look great, and I'm looking forward to it.

Sure, personally I wouldn't actively push somebody who hasn't expressed interest in breast implants, or bigger ones, to get them either.
Any surgery is always a serious procedure.
But what I find dubbious is guys who protest a model's augmentation on aesthetic grounds because "it's not for her", despite otherwise worshipping models who have already had similar procedures. And that's commonplace.
IMO they do it mostly because they hope to cast a certain image of themselves as mild mannerered and not too sexually aggressive in the eyes of the model they are interacting with, and maybe in their own eyes.

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
Even though I personally prefer naturals: as long as Jenny Poussin does not change her Fair Face, Sweet Smile, Beautiful Booty and Luscious Legs .... I think I can live with another breast augmentation. ;)

jenny poussin

Official Checked Star Member
Miss Freeones ! :)

Hi Guys, Miss Freeones just started !! Hurray
I'm in the top 15 for now, in the Adult Category ! :)

And YES, I still want to go bigger.. will see ;)

Suds 'n Soapy ?

index_photo.jpg