• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Perez / Penny Mathis / Penny Mathias / Jenny P

Re: Penny Mathias / Jenny P

Okay, but your initial statement that Jenny's Boob-to-Wast ratio is "impressive" suggests that you find her breasts to be very large for such a thin woman, not that her cup size is incorrectly reported. QED

If I understand you correctly now, your initial statement should have been more along the lines of "Jenny's boob to waist ratio looks much larger than what the vital stats say."
If you think that's a false statement I'm wondering what are your standards for qualifying boobs as "big" :)

her WBR is 0.66
Jordan Carver's WBR is 0.55
Wendy Fiore's WBR is 0.61

nothing spectacular, I admit... :boobies:

Re: Penny Mathias / Jenny P

If you think that's a false statement I'm wondering what are your standards for qualifying boobs as "big" :)

I'm not saying she doesn't have big boobs, I'm saying that things that are impressive are either natural wonders or the result of significant effort. Since her boobs aren't real and it's not like she "earned" them (just paid for them), impressive just isn't the right word. It would be like congratulating my kid for getting an A on a test when I know he cheated. That's not the best comparison, but hopefully you get my point.

Anyway, she's hot.