• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Perez / Penny Mathis / Penny Mathias / Jenny P

Re: Penny Mathis / Jenny P

she has a bad boob job. she knows they look better in see-thru stuff. you wont see them anytime soon in my opinion.

Re: Penny Mathis / Jenny P

Her boobs are perfect I´m sure! After all we saw trough sheer mesh material, how can you doubt? You can guess approximately how her tits an nips look fully nude.

There are two assumptions: Some say her boyfriend or husband refuses her to do the fully thing. The other is, she just likes to tease... however, Penny is one of the last big boobs top models who don`t bare it all ;)

However, I think you're right: we wont see them anytime soon :facepalm:

she has a bad boob job. she knows they look better in see-thru stuff. you wont see them anytime soon in my opinion.

Re: Penny Mathias / Jenny P

Nice!! Hot to see her teasing, almost trying to hide her goods.. and then... A small moment of carelessness. Ok, no full frontal, not much more than we saw in her sheer clothes... but always nice! The first real nipple slip of her I ever saw. What would she say if she knew this happened ;-)

http://www.babemansion.com/2012/08/penny-m-wont-show-us-her-boobs/

I'm still amazed how popular Ms Mathias became, modeling for six years now, without even ever showing a full frontal topless boobie shot or even more.

And so I sit here, waiting for the day... but I guess before that happens, christmas and easter will fall on the same day.

Her boobs to waist ratio is really impressive !!
Though her vital stats aren't that much unusual (34E-26-34) we had to read through numbers, her small height (5'1" / 1.55m) might be a clue of these impressives perceived proportions
honestly she doesn't look like to be a E-cup at all, she looks more closer to a G-cup :thumbsup:

bonus pictures :

Her boobs to waist ratio is really impressive!!

Though her vital stats aren't that much unusual (34E-26-34) we had to read through numbers, her small height (5'1" / 1.55m) might be a clue of these impressives perceived proportions
honestly she doesn't look like to be a E-cup at all, she looks more closer to a G-cup

You know they're fake, right? I mean, I'm not complaining. I'm a Jenny/Penny fan too. She's really pretty and has a hot body in general, but I'm not sure the ratio of boobs to waist size is impressive when it isn't natural.

of course I'm aware that these lovely boobies aren't made by the perverted hand of god, but I was also arguing that her cup size looks clearly underestimated...
for example, take a look at jordan carver : she is HH-cup and is not that much bigger than Jenny P...
the truth is here : there is a big confusion going around between UK/US size and EU/JP size... and in the case of Jenny P, a DD UK/US cup is equal to a G EU/JP cup :2 cents: CQFD

of course I'm aware that these lovely boobies aren't made by the perverted hand of god, but I was also arguing that her cup size looks clearly underestimated...
for example, take a look at jordan carver : she is HH-cup and is not that much bigger than Jenny P...
the truth is here : there is a big confusion going around between UK/US size and EU/JP size... and in the case of Jenny P, a DD UK/US cup is equal to a G EU/JP cup :2 cents: CQFD

Okay, but your initial statement that Jenny's Boob-to-Wast ratio is "impressive" suggests that you find her breasts to be very large for such a thin woman, not that her cup size is incorrectly reported. QED

If I understand you correctly now, your initial statement should have been more along the lines of "Jenny's boob to waist ratio looks much larger than what the vital stats say."