• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Connelly or Megan Fox ?

Jennifer Connely or Megan Fox ?

• Total voters
I thought she had a breast reduction. :dunno:

Nope. It's just her weight. She's not quite as curvaceous as she was during the mid-late 1990's, but she still has a nice pair when she isnt as slim.

JC for me.

Connelly in her prime was hotter than Fox is now and even at 38 she still has the more beautiful face of the two. Connelly exudes grace and femininity; Fox seems slightly artificial, like a Hollywood special effect.

My :2 cents:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Nope. It's just her weight. She's not quite as curvaceous as she was during the mid-late 1990's, but she still has a nice pair when she isnt as slim.

Turns out you're right. I'd read the rumor many times that she'd had a breast reduction (and a nose job). And there I was saving my pennies to have the doctor that chopped off her boobs whacked.

But then I saw this:
Connelly’s publicist Cari Ross flatly denied this claim, saying “It’s absolutely not true — swear on my life. She simply lost weight, and when she did she apparently lost weight in her breasts as well. She’s put on weight since the Oscars, and you can see in pictures taken since then that they’re sort of back."

Turns out you're right. I'd read the rumor many times that she'd had a breast reduction (and a nose job). And there I was saving my pennies to have the doctor that chopped off her boobs whacked.

But then I saw this:

As it also turns out, I often look at pics of Jennifer Connelly quite frequently and notice stuff like this. :D :thumbsup:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
As it also turns out, I often look at pics of Jennifer Connelly quite frequently and notice stuff like this. :D :thumbsup:

I can still recall seeing her in one of my favorite movies of all time, Once Upon A Time in Amercia - I guess that was her first movie. I thought to myself then, that girl is going to be a stunner when she grows up. Well, I got one right! :D

She's one of the only Hollywood types that I'll actually read about. Her alluring beauty, that long, tall frame and those curves seemed to cause even veteran Hollywood actors to act strange around her. Apparently Don Johnson gave her the wandering eye during The Hot Spot. And Jennifer said in an interview that during a scene in Mulholland Drive, Nick Nolte went kind of nusto on her. He knew her breasts were sore (I think she was breast feeding) and he would squeeze her boobs really hard. She said she wasn't sure if he was trying to get more emotion out of her during the scene or if he was trying to milk her. Damn, dude - pretty harsh. Either way, she was afraid to say anything because he was a big shot star and she was still working her way up the ladder, so she took the titty-twisters. She's A-list now, so I don't guess she needs a "no trying to milk Jennifer's tits" in her contracts. :1orglaugh

And Jennifer said in an interview that during a scene in Mulholland Drive, Nick Nolte went kind of nusto on her. He knew her breasts were sore (I think she was breast feeding) and he would squeeze her boobs really hard. She said she wasn't sure if he was trying to get more emotion out of her during the scene or if he was trying to milk her. Damn, dude - pretty harsh. Either way, she was afraid to say anything because he was a big shot star and she was still working her way up the ladder, so she took the titty-twisters. She's A-list now, so I don't guess she needs a "no trying to milk Jennifer's tits" in her contracts. :1orglaugh

Yeah, that's something I've read about as well. Ouch!:(

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
both are pretty good.

the difference is that, with Megan, you only think in tear his pussy/ass apart. And stick your dick in her beautiful mouth (just imagine those lips, and those eyes looking you from below...)

and with Jennifer, you think in marriage, walk in the park, playing in front on the fire... that kinda stuff

so... the ideal scenario would be a combination

both are pretty good.

the difference is that, with Megan, you only think in tear his pussy/ass apart. And stick your dick in her beautiful mouth (just imagine those lips, and those eyes looking you from below...)

and with Jennifer, you think in marriage, walk in the park, playing in front on the fire... that kinda stuff

so... the ideal scenario would be a combination

:rolleyes:Hey ! Where did you find this funny thread ? :1orglaugh