• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
dude you have no idea how much i love this woman. im 22 and she has been apart of my life since 15. god i fucking adore this woman

murphy i think i know what you mean

pitino

are you talking to me?
fox17 said:
i think she makes new movies, because on her website you can read there will come a new mavie named ''Jenna loves Pain'' and then there should come ''Janine loves Jenna''

Jenna Loves Pain?
Starring: Amber Michaels - Ava Vincent - Dru Berrymore - Emily Marilyn
- Fujiko Kano - Jenna Jameson - Nina Hartley.... i hope this will be different

hi!
i'm looking for the names of 2 jenna movies, I only got scenes from them but are really interested to buy the whole ones.
1. she's sucking some captain's dick, maybe an airplane or ship and gets fucked by him later.
2. there's a really hairy guy, she gets fucked by him at a sort of fire department and later on the stairs...

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
pappeler said:
hi!
i'm looking for the names of 2 jenna movies, I only got scenes from them but are really interested to buy the whole ones.
1. she's sucking some captain's dick, maybe an airplane or ship and gets fucked by him later.
2. there's a really hairy guy, she gets fucked by him at a sort of fire department and later on the stairs...
The first one sounds like a scene from "Dangerous Tides".

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
A&j and robt712 are both right, I have both DVDs. (Dangerous Tides is far better than Flashpoint imo.)